My heart is broken.

I can’t even imagine that pain. Just from your words, though, I am willing to bet she knew how much you loved her, even to the last.

How absolutely terrible! I’m so sorry, rwhbyu.

I am so very sorry to hear about this tragedy. Please keep your loved ones close and accept the support they offer you.

I can’t imagine what this is like. I am so sorry.

What a horrible tragedy. Words can’t express how sorrowful I feel for you and yours.

I’m so very sorry. My condolences.

I can’t imagine how hard it was to even type those words let alone live with the reality.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

My condolences to you and your daughters.

I’m so very sorry for your loss.

I am very sorry to hear this. I know your pain, I lost my wife a year ago.

I was just where you are almost three months ago.
My husband Jesse (gurujulp) died suddenly leaving me behind with our nine year old and now six month old.

If you need to talk, vent, cry, shout, sit in silence with a stranger…whatever you need, please feel free to PM me. I didn’t believe people when then told me then that things will start to get better, and the pain will slowly start easing, but they were right. Slowly, it will.

I also sent you a PM with my contact information.
Meanwhile, here are lots of warm, comforting hugs to you and your girls.

I am so very very sorry. You and your daughters are in my thoughts.

I’m so very, very, very sorry - you and your entire family will be in my thoughts. Hoping you can find some peace and comfort.

I don’t know what to say. Let us know if you need help with things.

It may sound really mundane to say this, but make sure you keep eating right and sleeping enough. The kids too. You all are going to need all the strength you can get in the coming days.

What other have said, about taking up offers of help, listen to them. Have a list of things you need.

Let us know how things are going, if you need assistance. I’m not in your area, but I think there are other Ohio Dopers.

I will pray for you and your family.

So sorry for your loss.

I can only wish you strength.

I’m sorry for your loss. Hold your little ones a lot.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’m so very sorry.