My Hobbit Ancestry Catches Up With Me

So, I was chatting with one of my co-workers this morning - explaining how the scheduled upgrade wasn’t going to take place (long story), when she tells me that she saw Elijah Wood on TV last night and that I look like him.

What the hell? I look like Elijah Wood?

I don’t buy it myself. For one thing, I’m 36 and Mr. Wood is 21. I know I look younger than my age, but that’s just crazy.

Anyway, if you want to compare for youselves, I’ve got a picture on the SD People’s Pages here:

http://www.geocities.com/sdpeoplepages/trion.html

It’s a couple of years old, but it should do.

Like I said, I don’t see a resemblence myself, but I’m biased and have a low body image. If it turns out that I really do look like a famous movie star, then maybe I can rent myself out as a Hollywood look-alike.

BTY, in the past, I’ve also been told I look like Neil Gaiman.

Weird.

Hi Trion. Nope, can’t say I see a resemblance, even if I try to picture you with pointy ears.

Sorry. I guess.

No need to apologize, Spooky. Even if I don’t look like Elijah, then I get to tell my co-worker that she’s crazy. And that’s almost as good. :wink:

Well, you both have dark hair…

Beyond that, naaaah.

Trion – the woman is hot for you. Now, go buy some Rogaine, smear it on yer tootsies, & it’s off to the races <wink-wink-nudge-nudge>!

Bosda - Somehow, I think not.

In related news, I’ve e-mailed Mrs. Trion and she also sees no resemblence.

So the wife is interfering with an office romance? That makes you Chandler from Friends.