My Life as a

Recently every single guy that likes my friend Lauren has come to me asking if I can hook him up with her- keep in mind that this 15 year old has never had a date or boyfriend in her life. Of course, no one comes to her asking to be hooked up with me… has this ever happened to anyone else, or get on anyone’s nerves!? :smack:

My ex had this problem before she met me :smiley:
It always sucks to have someone near and dear to you get all the attention. What I CAN tell you is that it keeps all the superficial, unthinking fools off of your back. When you finally meet someone, he’ll be genuinely into you and not just fascinated by your looks… hope it helps

This happens to me ALL THE TIME with my best friend, regardless of the fact that she’s married, has a kid, and wears her wedding rings when we go out. Some guys are jerks, that’s all. Never, in our 7 years of friendship, has someone walked up to her and said, ‘Damn, hook me up with Skerri’. :rolleyes:

The only thing I can say is like it, or learn to love it. It happens, just know you’re not the only one.

Anyone imparticular? ehehe