My mother has passed

Midday today my sister went to my Mom’s house and found she had died. Mom was just past her 89th birthday.

I loved her as much as anyone in the world. She and my dad did a great job of parenting, although their styles were different.

I’m the executrix and now comes the job I’ve always dreaded, taking care of the estate. The funeral won’t be so hard as Mom had it all planned out.

I’m trying to stay calm but it’s not easy. I already miss her so much. I’ll say more later but my visits here will be short for now.

So sorry to hear this, Baker. Losing a parent is always hard. No matter how much you anticipate it happening, it’s always a shock.

Rest eternal grant unto her,
and may light perpetual shine upon her face.

I’m so sorry. You’ve had a truly awful year. Wishing you a better time ahead.

I’m sorry as well. Hope you have time throughout the process to spend some with us-we’ll hope to hear you are getting by.

Will hold you and your family in the light.

I’m very sorry. May it go as well as possible.

My sincere condolences. May her passing have been peaceful, and may you have peace and joy in the coming days.

StG

So sorry for your loss, Baker. Our thoughts are with you.

My condolences.

I am sorry for your loss and if there is anything you need you know where to find lots of friends, including me.

I’m so sorry, Baker.

I’m feelin this post as my mom is almost 80. I love her probably more than any person on the planet, including myself.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss Baker.

I am so sorry Baker. This has been a tough year for you.

I’m really sorry to hear this.

I’m so very sorry for your loss…

Been where you are.
Took me years before I could enjoy the things Mom & I did together, after I was alone.
You can heal.
But right now, I’m sorry it hurts.

{{{Baker}}} - so very sorry. There are no words…

I am so sorry for your loss

Oh, Baker I am so sorry to hear that. Peace and strength be unto you and yours.

I’m very sorry, Baker.