My neighbor keeps getting naked!

Got it.:smiley:

We live on a cul-de-sac and from my bedroom window can only see one other house, across the street and off to the side a bit. Due to the trees in each of our front yards, there’s no way either of us can see into the others’ windows. For this reason, I walk around naked in my bedroom with the blinds up all the time. If someone’s walking their dog in front of my house and they’re looking into my window, up on the 2nd floor through the tree branches, and they happen to catch a glimpse of me me in all my naked glory, well whoop-dee-do. It’s not as if I stand in front of it in an effort to be seen, or anything. If it offends you, don’t look up next time.

I don’t mean ‘you’ you, I’m talking to the fictional person walking by my house and unhappy with my state of disrobe.

Some people are not really aware tht they are visible from the outside when it is dark ouside and the light is on inside. All they see in a window is a nice large black flattering mirror.

Wow, you live in the same neighborhood as Renee Zellweger??

Over the summer I was walking the dog and he got spooked by a few girls in bikini tops having a shaving cream fight in the front yard - which the mother of one of the girls was videotaping.

Come to think of it I love in a pretty awesome neighborhood. If this thread lasts a little longer I’ll share a few more stories.

Dear Penhouse…

I gotta get a dog.

Snap :smiley:

Ah, 1445 Fort Street. Dear blonde, 20-something neighbour below: when I went out on my balcony to smoke, you, naked, at your kitchen table, were a sight to behold. I’m still envious of your body. Those tan lines inspired a story or two in my mind…

This is true. I work adjacent to a university campus, which has student residences.

My route to the nearest coffee shop is through the residences.

I’d estimate I get to see inadvertent nudity at least once a week.

Even on the ground floor, I’ll see student residents walking around stark naked, totally oblivious to the fact that there are people walking beside their unshielded windows.

Admittedly I suspect some of this is the fact they’re comparatively naive 18-22 year old students, but still.

Are there any openings at your offices?

Long ago in the80’s when I was 17 I delivered pizzas for Dominos. I had a delivery to an apartment complex and the person ordering said kncko on the sliding glass door on the patio. I got there and before I knocked I saw…well, a guy and a girl having sex on a couch in the room. I was too embarrassed to knock and they were too into it to notice me standing on the patio. So I went back to the store. When the boss asked why I didn’t deliver the pizza I told him “They were still working up an appetite.”.
I did go back and deliver the pie. Never mentioned why it was a bit late to the guy and he didn’t bring it up.

And thought the “no one can see you when you are in your car” thing was weird.

I’d sure be careful as they may be part of an emerging scam. "Two incredibly good-looking and shapely girls approach you, like coming over to your car as you are leaving the grocery store. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy see-thru T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say ‘No’ and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also October 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th; then three times last Monday and very likely several times again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of mature men."

Note to self: Check see through ability of bedroom bamboo blinds ASAP. Try not to think about all the things done in bedroom over the last six years while the lights were on after dark.

At my age I need my sleep.

Some people don’t get blinds either.

Blinds facing down, bad for 2nd stories. People on the first floor can look right up at you. Blinds facing up? Bad if you are on the first floor. People near the window can look right in.

Getting my mom to face the blinds up on the 2nd floor is imposable. She doesn’t seem to grap the fact, even though I’ve explained it many times.

My own home, I always have blinds and curtains shut at night. My wife thinks I’m paranoid, but oh well.

I think this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long while.

Thanks. :smiley:

When it was emailed to me, it had an attachment of a smoking hot woman washing a windshield and exposing her breasts while doing so.

If not, can I just come by and survey the orifices? er… offices?