My sister has died

My condolences. :frowning: Grief sucks and is so difficult. I’m going through it right now, too. Try to not expect too much from yourself.

So sorry, keep thinking of the good things. You were lucky to have a sister that loved you and you loved her so much.

Oh (((madmonk28))). I’m so sorry for your loss.

I am also so sorry for your loss. I’m so sorry that it’s going to hurt, it’s ok to cry.

My sincerest condolences.

Condolences to madmonk28 and galen ubal.

Sorry for your losses, madmonk and galen.

As galen said, there’s no right way to feel. Whichever way you feel, that’s the right way to feel.

My thoughts and prayers to both of you, madmonk and galen. Can’t imagine how hard that must be.

You have my sincere condolences madmonk and galen. Please take care of yourselves.

I hope your memories will give you comfort.

I lost my Little Brother that way.
I hope you find peace.

Very sorry to hear this. Unexpected deaths are the hardest. It seems unfair that a life gets snuffed out ahead of its time. You have my prayers.

Thank you all for your kind words. I’m going to be off line for a while, we’re not only coming to terms with her death, but there are a million details to take care of. She had no will and I’m not even sure where to begin.

I’m very sorry, hugs to you.

There are no words that even come close but this guy you’ve never met wants to say that I’m so sorry for your loss. It is sobering for all.

I’m sorry for your loss.

{{{{{MONK}}}}}

I’m sorry, madmonk28.

Such a painful loss. So sorry.

To Mad Monk and Galen - I’m so sorry. I wish there were words to help you both through this, but there aren’t. Just know that we’re all thinking of you.

I wish that I could offer more than, I’m sorry.

It may not seem like it now, but the pain and loss you’re going through will slowly get better with time.

I’m wishing you all the best madmonk. Take care of yourself.