My underwear have monkies on them...

Ok, I’ve just donned Monkey Panties, Pair #2.

Today’s panties have PINK monkeys.

Better on them than in them!

Okay, now you’re just being mean. I’m trying to work, here…

Not only do you have monkeys on your underpants but that monkey has his own web site.

::…Why can’t you do it, Why can’t you set your monkey free……::

Hey BNB, here’s the Paul Frank website - I didn’t see any undies, but they sure have a shwack of other stuff. :slight_smile:

Do you love your monkey, or do you love me?

I thought I was the only one who was thinking of that song.

Everybodys got something to hide cept for alice_in_wonderland and her monkey undies.

I don’t know it just doesn’t sing.

I have BOTH of those ones, the ones with angel/devil teddy bears (I’m with you on the cut, I use them for when I’m not feeling very sexy).
And I also have the La Senza ones with the flower, except I have the magenta ones. The bra that matches them is very comfy.

Well, I have the Pope’s underwear!

They are holey. :wink:

Ok, that’s just freaky! Are you stealing my underwear?

I don’t think I have the magenta ones…I have purple, bright red, dark red, orange (yay!), green, black and blue. I think thats it. I actually don’t have any of the bras, because I kept buying the underwear at 3/25$ sales (along with a couple of other style ones), and never got the bras. I desperately need bras, though, and those are first on my list! :slight_smile:

And finally, today, I have the BLUE monkey panties on.

::…*I’ve got monkeys in my pocket and I don’t know what to do with them…**…::

3 for $29 for Monkey undies? Where’d ya get 'em, if you don’t mind me asking?

I just got a bunch of “low rise” undies from Jacob. Finally, they dont poke out of the top of my jeans! Woo hoo!

http://www.extremeclothing.net/clothing/paul-frank-7276.htm

Urban Trade. (I’m in Canada - I don’t know if you have Urban Trade in the US).

Ook.

Yep - that’s them. :slight_smile:

Urban trade? Is that in Southcentre?

I have Paul Frank monkey undies, too. Mine are the ones that are cut to look like boys undies. I have red, white, and blue. (How patriotic of me.) I LOVE them- especially the cool, wide elastic waistband.
I have lots of cute underwear. I like cute socks too.

And, hey… I have Hello Kitty undies as well. I LIKE Hello Kitty. So sue me.:stuck_out_tongue:

I got mine at the Market Mall store.

Sadly, I have worn my last pair of new monkey panties. :frowning: <snif>

However, I suppose I could go buy another pack…

My monkey doesn’t have any underwear on him. He has nothing to hide.