Minority Reporter
Arkham U Cheerleader
Sandimashighschoolfootballrules!

Cite
Tressler Christ
George W.
No Soap Radio
Multimate

I think Lobsang came up with it the last time we were renaming… me… but I could be wrong.

If I weren’t lobstermobster, I would be want to be ** Pile Denial**.

You know how when you move you always have a ton of trash and broken down boxes to take out? Well when I moved into my apartment into New Orleans, I broke down all boxes and made a neat pile outside on the street for pick up (this is the protocol) The regular non-recycle garbage I put in plastic bags in a can out by the curb. The city just wouldn’t pick it up. I left notes, I called my landlord, did everything I could think of. The pile was there to stay unless I wanted to shovel it into bags and drive it off somewhere (I think we all know the answer to that one)

August turned to september and the cardboard turned to oatmeal. People had been adding their own personal touches to the pile so by the end of october it’s above waist height. Whenever I had friends over the first question would be “Leslie, why is there an enormous reeking pile of garbage outside your apartment” I would answer, “I have no idea what you’re talking about” and then quickly change the subject.

Eventually two friends sat me down and had an intervention. They told me I had pile denial and went back and forth about how it made them feel. It was truly absurd. While I didn’t actually clean up the pile, I took their concerns to heart. Several weeks later, the pile was gone, leaving a huge ring of dead grass (don’t worry hippies, it grew back eventually)

Here are some other names I like:
**Blunt Force Trauma
Hey! Is that an iPhone?
Sigmund Droid
Jesus Crisis
Slut Feathers

I like Smells Like Risotto best of all.

Pile denial made me think of a friend’s theory about when one household has a garage sale and does the work to advertise it, and then the house next door quickly organizes and sells their junk too, since all the preliminary work is done. So:

Garage Sale Parasite

The Incredible Thread Stealer*

• This username has a hidden surprise

Out on a Limerick

Now if I only wrote Limericks…

I found myself typing reptilian dowager into a posting earlier today and kind of liked the sound of it.

So if you’re female, or identify as one, consider yourself free to adopt the handle Reptilian Dowager.

Colonel Angus

Sofa King

Mud Shark
(or, more properly, Mud Sh-Sh-Shark)

Typing Monkey

Penal Implant

…what?

Why, oh why, has the name** Don’t Tase Me, Bro!** been wasted on a seven post guest?

Blunt Force Drama – For fans of hack-and-slash novels.
Ambisinister
Cake Battery
Turing Cathedral – A rather brutal pun on Church and Turing.
Curried Lambdas on Lembas

**Cab In A Tree

Frith In A Barn

Eel Pops

Raspberry Nipples

Knuckles And Witch

Skip Toumalu

Amatalia Watt-Amaghanadu

Luka Mema**

**Mallorn Monroe

The Sandwich Horror

Island of MOSFET Toys

Bride of Wittgenstein

Sea Eagle (3 Letters)

PacMan’s Model

The Colorado Space

American Idle

Stheno’s Ugly Sister

Kuhne’s Bunny

Snakes on a Plane on a Treadmill

Brilliant.

As is your own name, incidentally.

Thanks very much! :smiley:

Both already taken (although the latter poster chose the Mudshark spelling).