Name your preferred General Mills monster cereal.

So no one caught my earlier reference. Oh, well…

Personally, I like Lucky Charms. Is Lucky the Leprechaun a monster?

I’ve seen it carried in Targets.

I never liked BooBerry at all. My mom would occasionally buy us Count Chocula and Frankenberry, but I liked the Count the best.

Ah no :slight_smile:

No, someone is always after his junk, though.

They must not sell any of these except during Halloween… I saw them over the weekend, in the Halloween section (as opposed to the cereal section) and it was over $3 for a 9oz box. 9oz! That’s like, what, one bowl? :slight_smile:

I’m going to buy 5 boxes of Count Chocula as soon as it becomes available in this area. Love that stuff, and am very, very disappointed that it is now only available on Halloween :mad:.
Boo Berry is good, but after a couple bowls I get really sick of it. Plus it gets mushy way faster than Count Chocula. I don’t think I have ever had Franken Berry, but I don’t really like fruity cereals that much. I’ve never seen or even heard of the other two.

And what about the Trix mascot. WHY can’t the rabbit have some cereal? Geez the Russians had an easier time stealing atomic secrets.

I voted for the Count, but I have a special place in my heart for Boo Berry. When I was a kid, Count Chocula and Frankenberry were available pretty much year-round, but Boo Berry only appeared on rare occassions (I don’t remember it always being around Halloween, but it may have been). Seeing it on the shelf was always exciting, like the Cereal Gods had seen fit to bless us again with the gift of icky-sweet, blueberry, turns-your-poop-green goodness. Needless to say, I would beg my mom to buy a box each time it made a special appearance.

I wasn’t a big Frankenberry fan, alas. And like several other posters, I never saw Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy, nor did I even know they existed until I read about it on the Internetz. For all I know they were even more delicious than Boo Berry, and the Cereal Gods didn’t like us Texas kids as much as I thought.