Naming things for Trump

How about the “Trump-proof fence”? Or “Trump-be-gone” fence.

The problem with naming things like dumpsters, landfill sites, or sewage treatment plants for Trump is that all those things, as distasteful as they may be, serve a useful purpose and ultimately contribute to a better environment than if they didn’t exist.

The only appropriate thing I can think of to name after Trump is a pipeline that disgorges untreated raw sewage into an otherwise pristeen lake or river.

Of course such a thing would need to be shut down, so it could be referred to as the Former President Trump Sewage Pipe.

The border wall should become a Covid memorial, with every square inch covered by the names of those who perished. A forever reminder that the president is meant to serve the people, and not themselves.

“Trump” is the new “Britta”.

“Trump” is a good onomatopoeic term for “fart.”

So, you know, “Eww. Did you just trump?”

That’s Streets ahead man.

I think a new verb is in order: to “Trump” - to be guilty of the exact thing one is accusing another of doing or being. “Crooked” Hillary. “Lying” Ted. “Corrupt” Joe. Etc, etc…

I like biology. They could name a louse after him, or a thieving monkey, or a cuckoo, or a new breed of pig.

I’m sure there’s a parasitic blind worm that lives in shit just waiting to be named.

Blind slimy legless amphibian that buries its head in sand named for Donald Trump.. It also feeds its offspring on flakes of its own skin.

North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences researcher Christian Kammerer sees the facetious name of the amphibian as “just mean to the creature”.[12]

:slightly_smiling_face:

Mount Trumpmore!

I kinda like snowthx’s new proposed verb definition better than mine.

And we can name a gutless parasitic invertebrate after Moscow Mitch.

How about always calling the fucker “Donald John Trump”, like with three name assassins?

Donald Wayne Trump?

I would like to see a law that mandates that all public mens rooms have a urinal with Donnie’s picture on the inside with his mouth open. Call them Trumpinals.

Years ago there were Jane Fonda urinal stickers. Very popular with the anti-anti-war crowd in the late Viet Nam era.

Anyone who starts selling Trump urinal stickers will make a nice little business. See this for a start:

I kinda feel like the trump card will soon start to mean the losing card, or being trumped by something will mean you won something easily.

Out here in LA, when Darvish screwed up a WS game, for a short time, “You Darvished!” meant “you fucked up”. I think You Trumped might go the same way for a while.

Better ask Bridge players if they still use the word “trump” to mean what it always has. I expect they do.