NBC's Heroes canceled

I don’t remember there really being any loose ends. What was left hanging?

I went from loving it in Season 1 to hating it in Season 3. That is not easy to do.

Absolutely some of the best stuff on TV in season one. Confused and bored me a bit in season two, but I stuck with it. Season three I stopped watching after about four episodes.

There seems to be this formula for TV shows where you HAVE to sit through uninteresting sequences of the characters hashing out interminably bad personal crap that you don’t care about. I suppose part of the audience is supposed to identify with this idiocy but if I wanted to see this cheap level of drama I would fire up a reality show. It’s like they took all the angst of a young Peter Parker, concentrated it to make a show, then excised all features that might be exciting or interesting.

We finally got a superhero show with decent scope, and the idiots making it decided that it should be all about… normal people and their personal difficulties. Mind boggling. I watched every single episode hoping that someone in charge would finally “get it” but no luck. So yes, good riddance.