New fantasy novel: The Crosser's Maze

I have recently published the second book in my Heroes of Spira series! It’s titled The Crosser’s Maze, and like the first book, The Ventifact Colossus, it’s available in both photon ($3.99) and tree-pulp versions on Amazon. (Also it’s available “free” if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited.)

Here’s the blurby description I’ve posted to Amazon:

*"The Crosser’s Maze is a legendary device, a mysterious artifact of mind, magic, and metal. The archmage Abernathy believes that it can permanently prevent the malevolent Naradawk Skewn from escaping his otherworldly prison and bringing the world to ruin. But the archmagi are spending all of their wizardly might keeping Naradawk locked away. The burden of finding the Crosser’s Maze rests with Horn’s Company.

Dranko, Morningstar, and the rest of their ragtag band need only acquire the maze and bring it back to Abernathy. Nothing could be easier—except that no one knows exactly what the maze looks like. Or how big it is. Or precisely where it is. Or how to use it.

Worse, the Crosser’s Maze waits somewhere in the distant land of Kivia, on the far side of the Uncrossable Sea. The only means of getting there is a magical archway through which a hostile army is, even now, invading from the other side.

And, as if all of that weren’t dire enough, the evil Sharshun have sent an agent of their own to Kivia. She seeks the Crosser’s Maze for herself—and she has a month head start. If she finds it first, the world of Spira is doomed.

The Crosser’s Maze is Book Two of The Heroes of Spira."*

If you scroll down a little bit in the Marketplace forum, you can find the thread I started in 2016 about The Ventifact Colossus. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about either book or the planned series as a whole.

Thanks!