New Robot Chicken Star Wars special (sort of)

According to Seth Green Online, Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim block will air Robot Chicken Star Wars 2.5. It is the best of episodes 1 and 2 plus bonus material from the DVDs. It will air Monday night at 11:30 for those of you in the Eastern and Pacific time zones. Mountain timers can catch it at 12:30 AM early on Tuesday morning. If you have missed either the first or second RCSW specials, this is the time to catch up on the best bits from both, plus material that hasn’t previously aired.

Thanks for the heads-up!

These specials, and the Star Wars stuff in general, are some of the best material Robot Chicken has. Kudos to George Lucas for having a sense of humor about these parodies, and even participating in sketches.

By the way, if you haven’t seen it, you need to watch the Vader Sessions.

Note: It’s a measure of the lasting influence of Star Wars on our culture that Firefox’s built-in spell checker has no problem with “Vader”. Either that, or the Firefox programmers are giant geeks. Or both.

I should have made a more specific note of the date. It is tomorrow night, the 23rd, just to nail it down, and 12:30 AM on Tuesday the 24th for us Mountain timers who are in our own little zone.

I’ve met some of you, and I agree.

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to catch this last night.

I’d seen bits and pieces of some of the skits, but I’m glad they compiled it into a single episode.

Now they need to do Trek.