New Rules on the SDMB

Yet another retarded ‘April Fool’s’ joke. Yawn. How typically retarded. Yet again.

Can’t you fools come up with a good joke for a change?

I thought not.

The only things more tedious than April Fools’ jokes are people whining about how bad the April Fools’ jokes are.

*Someone *is clearly owed a refund!

Things are too tough around here already.
We have a BBQ Pit, and when people get thrown in there it’s always unpleasant.

Why not have a Fondue Pot.
Isn’t that nicer? Who wouldn’t want to get into a nice warm the fondue pot?
We can have two of them, one cheese and the other chocolate, depending on if you’re the sweet or savory type.

The mic is all yours, funnyman.

Only for tabbies, obviously.

No, no you’re not.

The indulgences is brilliant. You guys could make a lot of money with that.

Was this supposed to be an April Fool’s joke? If so, I didn’t get it. You’re suspended while the staff reviews your posting privileges.

That to one side, thanks to everybody who played along and thanks to the mods who came up with these “rules,” especially Rico.

Is this the end of Rico?

"His name was Rico, he worked in Comments…
He was a moderator there (yeah, with jackboots up to there)
And then one April, he wrote some new rules,
But then Rico went a bit too far…

And got lupus?

It’s never lupus.

I don’t belieb this. It sounds like it was written by Nietzsche, yeah, maybe when he was syphilitic. Orangutans could have have come up with something better that this. Who were your consultants; a donkey and an ass? Hole diggers with no education could have come up with a more efficient solution. And speaking of your consultants, who surely were a donkey and an ass; face it, your hiring skills would be considered subpar even among early subhuman primates. And, surely, Dick Cheney was behind all this. Well, if you think this is so great, maybe you should have it cast in pewter, elevated above the Statue of Liberty so everyone coming to America can see what a fine product of the education system you are.

Actually, I think the $25 fee for a User Name change would be a good one to introduce for real.

NOT a Belieber.

(I appreciate The Dope’s intended levity for Apr. Fool’s Day. )