New Weird Al video! "Do I Creep You Out?"

What, nobody’s seen it yet?

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=53ACE105-25E5-472C-9823-3E9762D69E08&f=msnhome&fg=copy

by JibJab!

And as soon as I post this, I find the other thread way down at the bottom of the page.

Sorry. Nevermind.

Enjoyed it.

Especially the last scene! :smiley:

I’m a fan of Weird Al’s but I wonder what it says about me that I don’t know the song he’s parodying with this video? :o

Q

[QUOTE=Quasimodem]
Enjoyed it.

Especially the last scene! :smiley:

I’m a fan of Weird Al’s but I wonder what it says about me that I don’t know the song he’s parodying with this video? :o

Q
[/QUOTE]

Same here. I thought it was one of his original songs. Heck, I didn’t even know Trapped in a Drive Thru was a parody either.

I am so not cool.

I think “White and Nerdy” is more popular than the original, “Down and Dirty.” Of course I’m not a rap/hip hop listener these days so my perspective may be off.

[QUOTE=control-z]
I think “White and Nerdy” is more popular than the original, “Down and Dirty.”
[/QUOTE]

The original of White and Nerdy is Ridin’, by Chamillionaire. Who, at least last I looked, had White and Nerdy on his MySpace page.

[QUOTE=Tengu]
The original of White and Nerdy is Ridin’, by Chamillionaire. Who, at least last I looked, had White and Nerdy on his MySpace page.
[/QUOTE]

Heh, shows you what I know.

I hate the name Chamillionaire for some reason. The bastard word gets stuck in my head for some reason.

[QUOTE=Phase42]
And as soon as I post this, I find the other thread way down at the bottom of the page.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!