The new list of Survivors is up…see here for details.
So far, we have:
- Ami, the lesbian model.
- Brady, the FBI agent.
- Brook, the project manager who has the most boring bio ever.
- Chad, the amputee.
- Chris, the highway construction guy.
- Dolly, the shepherdess Jesus freak.
- Eliza, another boring bio on the pre-law student
- John K., the mechanical bull operator. WTF?
- John P., the sales manager and former football player/frat boy. Whee.
- Julie, the youth mentor. Capitalizing on the Rupert effect, maybe?
- Lea, the drill sergeant…because we know that bossy people do so well on Survivor.
- Leann, research assistant, model, kidney donor! I’m sure we’ll be seeing many, many shots of her sexy scar.
- Lisa, former prom queen and fundamentalist whacko.
- Mia, whose notable accomplishment seems to be that she couldn’t think of a single interesting thing to put in her bio.
- Rory, the token black guy. Is Survivor abandoning their attempts at racial diversity?
- Scout, this year’s old lady, coming in at age 59.
- Travis, nicknamed Bubba, a former pro wrestler turned loss prevention associate at Wal-Mart. I have no words.
- Twila, apparently this year’s Sue. I predict either this chick or the drill sergeant will be first to go.
So, what do you guys think? Any early thoughts? Premiere is set for September 16th.