NFL - PLAYOFFS - CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME of Thrones

Wow. Mahomes is something else.

He is, but that was also some pretty bad tackling by the Titans defenders.

He’s really, really good. A real franchise QB.

How can a fake punt be allowed to work there? Why do you even put the punt return team out on the field? Just play normal D and if they want to punt it over you, fine.

Hoping for Super Bowl I rematch; Chiefs-Packers.

Sorry, the Niners are going to ruin that for you.

Congrats KC Chiefs and Chiefs Nation!

I’m guessing that’s the case, too. The 49ers have been slightly better in terms of line strength than most of their opponents and Jimmy G has been a play maker. But it’s hard to bet against Aaron Rodgers.

We could be looking at the State Farm Bowl.

I was pulling for KC and am doing so for the Packers; mostly because that is the Super Bowl I want to watch of the Final Four teams. In the bowl -------- I like the Pack but Mahommes really is my favorite of the players. The rest of the night could be interesting.

“Yeah let’s just keep matriculatin’ the ball down the field, boys”

The first of about 8,000 times you’re going to hear this in the next two weeks. :wink:

65 toss power trap! HA HA!!!

I’m not a fan of the York family but having lived out in the Bay Area and Central Coast California for a while, I became a Bay Area sports fan. Go Niners!

Some interesting stats from the AFC championship game:

Time of possession was basically even: Titans: 30:10, Chiefs 29:50.
No turnovers in the game.
Chiefs had 112 yards rushing; Titans 85.
Derrick Henry had 69 yards rushing; Patrick Mahomes had 53.
Chiefs had 404 total yards; Titans had 295.

And the Titans’ backup QB had one rush for 5 yards.

Figured packers would lose but not as bad as the last time they played SF. Doesn’t look good for the pack.

Brian

This year it’s not that hard.

Man, the way the 49ers can just run the football is a sight to behold.

Fox just showed a stat: so far, Rodgers has dropped back to pass nine times. Of those nine, he’s been sacked twice, and knocked down three other times.

The Niners are putting on a clinic, and the Packers are looking totally outmatched.

The Packers and 49ers have played 6 quarters this season: 49ers have outscored the Pack 64-8.

Man, the Packers don’t even appear to be putting up much of a fight in this one. Lookin’ very much like it’ll be Kansas City vs. San Francisco in two weeks!