No men will be dipping their wick in this crazy

I think elephants do it that way. But they do stick it in until they’re ready to ejaculate, because they’re rapists.

I thought that was going to be a rant against PPV prices…

I couldn’t even finish reading that. It was like it was written by someone from another planet. Something really really awful must have happened to her.

Or just standard-issue crazy (schizophrenia or serious bipolar disorder) manifesting in a “men hate women, society enslaves women” way instead of the usual government/religious conspiracy ways. Pity is, the actual crimes that happen against women probably just fuel her paranoia. And yeah, it’s actually quite sad once you get past the “holy shit, really?!” reaction.

Apparently no one ever told her about cowgirl.

Seriously, you gotta love the patronizing attitude: “if you say you’re a woman who likes piv, you’re brainwashed. WE know what’s better for you.” :dubious:

"PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. "

At least she said it was large.

Yes that’s all I got out of the article.

I’m not. That’s exactly what that breezy, intellectualized strand of shit says.

The “all heterosexual intercourse is rape” thing goes back to one of the hyper-radical feminists whose name I willfully forget. Nuthin’ new here. It’s yer snatch, lady. Keep it zipped if that’s what thrills you.

Guys, she’s on to us. There must have been a mole at one of our secret meetings:

(Link)

That’s an “interesting” read, in a crazy sort of way. I’d like to shake your hand!

You’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit felonious assault.

Then there was this time someone complimented her on her jumper:

http://sdrv.ms/19I18k5

I’m not going to click on a masked URL. Do you have a real link?

Wow - I’m guessing she is serious, and of course she is approving the comments - otherwise the first one would have been…

“She must really like anal.”

It’s just a bit of silliness so probably not worth the effort TBH.

But since you asked.

Andrea Dworkin?

Huh. Hacker Factor pegs the author as male.

Is that a plot twist? We’re into Poe’s Law territory here for me; I’m honestly not sure.

So why don’t you just give me a nice paper cut and pour some lemon juice in it?

(This reminds me of the only Huckleberry Hound cartoon I can remember: Huck is a Foreign Legionnaire who joined to forget his girlfriend’s name. When he is successful, he celebrates by playing the only record the base has: “My Darling Clementine.” Which is the GF’s name, of course.)

I would be surprised if a virulently anti-male feminist registered as female on this (openly loose) scale.

She’s a Radfem, a hate group. The group isn’t just compiled of nutter nobodies either. They also have as influential members " legislative lobbyist, an arts council member, a political writer, a bestselling novelist, a communications assistant for a national chamber of commerce, a web developer, a special education teacher and a child care worker." Question is, if they get rid of all the men who’s going to do the jobs women typically have zero interest in doing ? Coal mining, paving roads, roofers etc.

“Tonight on Farts of Space…”

I’m sorry I can’t come up with anything funny to follow that.