No men will be dipping their wick in this crazy

I am guessing her first boyfriend was John Norman…and he didn’t like her very much.

I couldn’t get past the word “radfem.” Can someone please summarize this?

A Big Brother contestant, a communications assistant for the (no doubt prestigious, I’m sure) French-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia. A WEB DEVELOPER.

Men, to the barricades!

I look at a screed like that and think “Honey, it’s totally OK if you’re a lesbian and think boys are icky, but please don’t impose your sexual orientation on me.”

But you’ve been brainwashed. **BRAINWASHED!! **:eek:

Wait, so intercourse is rape because it’s can be a bit hurty for the lady the first few times, and the vagina is only for letting babies out, not penises in.

Ri…ight… Because babies just pop out painlessly, of course.

“PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection.”

Only if he’s doing it right!

You’ve been stuffed like a corpse, haven’t you?

Careful with that though. The author of the linked article doesn’t just want no PIV herself - she wants the whole world that way. I don’t think that’s the typical mindset of a lesbian - it’s the mindset of a fucking nutcase.

Essential all PenisInVagina sex is rape. The man is forcing his large body part into a woman’s intimate parts and depositing his dejected (whatever that is?) into her. If you enjoy PIV it’s because you have been brainwashed into thinking it’s enjoyable because that is what men want you to think. You really have no choice when it comes to sex because even if you consent you are only consenting because you have no choice, it’s either consent or be raped so either way you are being raped, you just don’t know you are being raped.
PIV is unnatural and leads to all kinds of diseases, tears, traumas and OMG! the woman might get pregnant. The only purpose of a vagina is to push babies out, it’s not meant for penises to go in. It’s obvious that a penis should never go in because it hurts the first time and that pain is your body’s way of saying sex is unnatural. If it stops hurting and becomes pleasurable it’s because you have become brainwashed into believing it feels good.

I know I’m leaving out a lot but it’s bizarre, and a little beyond crazy.

Well, it would explain why she had that stick shoved so far up there.

At the risk of sounding like a slut,
I would be very happy to take all the PIV they are rejecting. The more PIV they reject the more that is left for the rest of us.

Should all women throughout history have been impregnated via IVF? Makes sense.

I understand the technical term is “queefs.”

I don’t think you understand, men are an accident. Women are supposed to reproduce via fission (or perhaps budding). Lesbian sex may help this process along, but is not necessary.

It’s only due to the patriarchy and disgusting genetic engineering that sperm is even needed for reproduction.

Wait - you’re a man, so that means you must wrong, but if you’re wrong, that means that the point of that blog is also wrong, but …

You’ve used your All-Pervasive Male Propaganda Powers to make me doubt that this is truth, haven’t you? I knew it! I think I’ll start a blog!

No, not according to her you don’t. In fact, that was the most striking thing, to me, as I read her essay: she obviously thinks other women are stupid, gullible, and incapable of exercising control over their lives. For example:

The crazy is strong here; prolly well above 6 Bachmanns, perhaps even in the range of 2.5 Treadwells.

Is anyone else turned on right now?

< raises hand >

I don’t know,

• shaking her like he would stuff a corpse* kind of spoils the mood for me.

It’s always saddening to be reminded that people like this actually exist in the real world, and not just absurd stereotypes.