No Simpsons Thread Until Page 6?!

That’s unpossible!

Hey, Deng Xiaoping died!

Aside from the pickaxe, the rattlesnake, and the testicle thing, nothing happened!

Now let’s go…to that place…where our beds and TV!

…is.

There’s a New Mexico?

They have the internet on computers now.

Me Lose Brain? UH OH!..HA HA HA HA HA…why me laugh?

Oh, everything looks bad if you remember it.

It’s craptacular.

News Corporation would like to remind you that “The Simpsons” and the content of its episodes are registered trademarks and the property of 20th Century FOX Entertainment, and may not be reused without the express written consent of our legal department, which frankly has nothing better to do all day than hunt down internet fan sites and send them cease-and-desist letters.

Many of us remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive.

(I hope you’re not News Corp’s lawyer, ElwoodCuse. It’s impossible to register an episode of a TV program as a trademark.)

bart: ahh, mom, its hard to leave with you standing in the way
Homer: push her down son.

But Rupert’s goons will beat you within a inch of your life (see i.e. the Homer goes to the Super Bowl episode) if you violate Fox’s copyright. :slight_smile:

Oh, and obligitory Ralph quote “It smells like hotdogs!”

I choo choo choose you!

“Yeah Moe that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I’ve seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!”

You know what’s hysterical? One of Matt Groening’s hobbies is collecting bad Simpson’s knock-offs! The guy loves 'em and doesn’t bother suing 'em. (Perhaps he let’s Fox’s lawyers do it, but he doesn’t seem to care.)

They drove a dump truck of money to my house! I’m not made of stone!

I can’t take his money. I can’t make my own money. Why don’t I just lay down and die!?

I’m a torso!

Do we get our pizza free if theres no thread on the front page?