NO! Tell me it's not true!!!! AAAaarrgh!

I have that same problem except mine is in that place Carrina was asking about.

I noticed my first grey hair at 14. Right in the front of my head. I now have a Bride of Frankenstein silverish grey streak.

No others anywhere.

I have a cluster of about a dozen in the back of my head. As soon as my pony tail turns into a skunk tail I’m chopping off my hair and pretending to be a respectable short hair suit wearing type. I’m 32 and the first grey hair showed up when I was 22 so hopefully it will be a while.

Boo effing hoo. I started going gray at 18. Chicks dig it.

Once I found out how many relatively distant women admitted they were willing to give it up for Sean Connery and Patrick Stewart, I stopped worring about grey or missing hair. I only get better-looking from here on!

Granted when they asked Patrick Stewart how it felt to be named one of the sexiest man alive, he said it would have been a great consolation to have known that was going to thappen when he went bald in his 20’s…

I inherited the “go grey early gene” from my father and saw my first grey hair when I was 16. At first it was kind of cool. Now, more than 25 years later, its charm has worn quite thin. I dye my hair about every 5 weeks. As far as I can tell, it is about 75% or more grey or really silver white. I would be willing to just let it go white now but I’m not sure how to make the transition.

My hubby has only a few greys on his head, but several grey pubes. He has also started to sprout “Abe Vigoda” eyebrows and grey ear hairs. What the hell’s up with that. I’m telling you after you hit 40, your body just does whatever the hell it wants and there ain’t a thing you can do to stop it.

44 here. I have a tiny bit of grey fringe at the temples, mostly in the sideburns. I keep them trimmed short for that reason. I haven’t worn a beard for about 10 years, 'cause it had just a bit of grey then, and now I’m afraid I’d look like Santa’s little brother. And I have a patch of grey about 4 inches across on my chest.

I have no grey on top at all - none. That’s because that hair is too proud to turn grey - it would rather jump off instead! :smiley: