Have wild crazy hot violent floorboard shattering monkey sex with him? Oh yeah!
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I forgot the operative word in the OP was “date”, and clearly was thinking of a different verb. But I don’t know…a little light, consensual stalking might be okay.
I, and most straight men of my generation in the UK, wanted to date the Cadbury’s Caramel Bunny. She was highly sexy - in particular her very seductive voice.
Unlike many of my peers, however, my infatuation ended when I discovered the voice-over artiste was Miriam Margolyes.
Sheesh, I ask about nonhumans-become-human, and I forget about Minerva the computer, whom I mentioned in the other current thread.
And to throw in a bit of pervy hobbit fancying, I’ll mention Rosie Cotton (but Sam would kill me if I tried anything), and Lidda, the halfling rogue from the 3rd edition D&D rulebooks.
[QUOTE=Chronos]
Sheesh, I ask about nonhumans-become-human, and I forget about Minerva the computer, whom I mentioned in the other current thread.
And to throw in a bit of pervy hobbit fancying, I’ll mention Rosie Cotton (but Sam would kill me if I tried anything), and Lidda, the halfling rogue from the 3rd edition D&D rulebooks.
[/QUOTE]
I mentioned Minerva first. But Rosie Cotton I don’t get; she’s basically a cipher in the books. Plus being only 3 &1/2 feet tall, she’d be kind of…um…skeevy in bed. Or, rather, I’d feel skeevy in bed with her.
I’d introduce myself with “Your eyes are so pretty that I want to tear them out and keep them with me always.” Thus would begin a whirlwind romance that would end when we realized we wanted different things.
“But I DO love children!”
“I don’t mean to eat!”
“But, wot else are they good for?”
[QUOTE=Nightingale]
I opened this thread specifically so I could mention Justin, from Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nihm, and I see that not one but TWO posters already beat me too it. Darn,
On the other hand, I now feel slightly less weird for having a crush on a rat.
[/QUOTE]
Given that my username is pretty much an homage to the Secret of NYMH…
I’m slightly embarassed to say this, as a hard-core fan of the books, but I was thinking of the incredibly cute movie portrayal. And the height thing wouldn’t be nearly as much of an issue as with, say, Justin or Gadget.
And I must admit an attraction to Gadget Hackwrench, as well (I actually remembered her before I saw Ranchoth’s post there). I guess that rodents are OK, as long as they’re smart rodents.
I’d also be a proud man if Dejah Thoris, Princess of Mars, would date me, and someday perhaps bear my egg. There’s a really nice piece of art by Frank Cho, but it’s NSFW like about everything else nowadays, so here’s a disabled link: