[QUOTE=Skald the Rhymer]
Well, she’s going to be middle aged by her fourth birthday and elderly by 6, so maybe not so long.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah well by the time she’s two I’ll prolly be sick of her anyway ![]()
[QUOTE=Skald the Rhymer]
Well, she’s going to be middle aged by her fourth birthday and elderly by 6, so maybe not so long.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah well by the time she’s two I’ll prolly be sick of her anyway ![]()
Piers Anthony’s Sheen from the Apprentice Adept series .
Sailboat
Friday is most certainly human. It was made a point of in the book, as when Georges told her “it takes a human mother to bear a human baby, don’t ever forget that”
Tinker Bell from Walt Disney’s “Peter Pan.” I would have said Miss Piggy, but she is so far above me that I wouldn’t waste my time trying.
Londo Mollari
[QUOTE=Sassy]
Londo Mollari
[/QUOTE]
Watch out for those…“attributes.”
[QUOTE=Evil Captor]
Well, that last link sure as hell didn’t work. Lemme try it again
Frank Cho’s vision of Dejah Thoris, Princess of Mars, not safe for work:
Nope. Still no DT.
[QUOTE=Lobelia Overhill]
Richard B. Riddick
[/QUOTE]
Isn’t he human?
[QUOTE=dangermom]
Teal’c, duh. I can’t believe I’m the first person to say Teal’c.
[/QUOTE]
Not the first to think it though - I got distracted this morning and didn’t get around to posting it. In addition to the pure mmmmm-hmmmmm factor, the pillow talk would be hilarious.
I don’t know if this counts, but I’m actually a bit disturbed at how much I r*eally like * to watch the portion of *Shrek II * where Shrek’s turned human.
[QUOTE=Biffy the Elephant Shrew]
Watch out for those…“attributes.”
[/QUOTE]
Y’know, I almost said “Omaha the Cat Dancer,” but after a moment’s thought, I don’t really think she’d be the kind of gal I’d really want to date. Kind of irritating, really.
Not to mention I get the feeling that she probably has something…catchy. And I’d rather not spend a “Lifetime with Mercury for an evening with Venus,” if ya know what I mean. (Or would that be an “evening with Sekhmet?”)
Galadriel
[QUOTE=Dr. Rieux]
Galadriel
[/QUOTE]
Let’s see…she’s about 20000 years old and possessed of both ageless beauty and ageless wisdom gained through terrible suffering and sin.
Sorry, can’t say I’d hit that.
[QUOTE=Biffy the Elephant Shrew]
Watch out for those…“attributes.”
[/QUOTE]
I just want to mess up his hair ![]()
[QUOTE=Unauthorized Cinnamon]
Not the first to think it though - I got distracted this morning and didn’t get around to posting it. In addition to the pure mmmmm-hmmmmm factor, the pillow talk would be hilarious.
[/QUOTE]
“After sexual relations it is Terran custom to converse with one’s cushions?”
Starfire, if 18+
Either the comics or TV version, take your choice.
And, while we’re at it, Mira, of Buzz Lightyear.
[QUOTE=Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor]
Starfire, if 18+
Either the comics or TV version, take your choice.
[/QUOTE]
The cartoon version would have a tendency to scream out “Vulnig my blin blan!” and such.
[QUOTE=DocCathode]
The cartoon version would have a tendency to scream out “Vulnig my blin blan!” and such.
[/QUOTE]
Interesting.
Don’t your dates scream that?
![]()
[QUOTE=MaxTheVool]
Jadzia Dax
[/QUOTE]
I came here to say that.
“Oooh, baby, do those spots go all the way down?”