Northern_Piper is a bagpipe

Continuing the discussion from What is this linking issue Miller is mentioning?:

The avatar looks like a bagpipe. :slight_smile:

This topic exists to create an example of backlinks, also known as post-links. Look under post #1 of the linked topic to see the effect.

~Max

A useful thread, as some people seem to think he’s a hummingbird. That’s Colibri.

You know, I always thought that it was a hummingbird as well.

Ignorance fought.

I thought this was a Pit thread at first and was thinking “bagpipe” was the latest insult.

Yeah, it took some staring at his avatar. But it’s a good pic.

I can’t unsee the hummingbird. It’s always a hummingbird for me.

Yep, hummingbird or mosquito. He has the most versatile avatar on the board. It’s interpretations are legion.

Okay Mr. Brain in a Jar. :wink:

lol that’s what I think of when I see mordeciB’s avatar also. I don’t even know what it’s supposed to be.

Umm, it’s a brain in a jar. Always has been, never been anything else. Nope. Just a brain in a jar. Move along now.

What do you suppose the big B on the end of his name means? Why “Brain” of course. :wink:

For some reason, your “avatar” looks like a plane

What? No spoiler alert??!? Guess I won’t bother reading NP’s posts now.
Thanks a bunch, @Max_S, you, uh, erm… bagpipe?

Or at least a tile on a plane. Of a shape that would tile a plane. Albeit very boringly. :wink:

I keep wondering when you will change it to “LSD”.

~Max

Bag o wind
Wind bag
That’s what mine eyes fabricated

Odd for atmb

Me as well. I wondered what Piper did to warrant such an insult.

mmm

But where’s Pinky? ?!?

In some uncultured settings, it can be.

The Dope is far more sophisticated.

Probably not until retirement and he doesn’t have to worry about the employer snitches surfing his social media presence.

It’s a mosquito and a dessert topping!