Not as elaborate as Weirddave's, but hey, I'm workin on it

Yeah, sure, joint parties are fun. Besides, you said you got food, right? That’s good, cause inoci’s boat kicks ass, but the K-rations are starting to get stale.

Yes, I’ve nestled myself comfortably in MPSIMS, it just fits me. Let everyone else have their “intellectual” conversation. Throw me a beer and some flirting anytime!

Happy 100!

Wait it’s just me! don’t shoot! Toss down a ladder or somethin so I can join that party!

Hey, that’s drunk, wild, looking for trouble, heavily armed, and we have crazy monkeys in pirate suits!

Hey, c’mon aboard! The more, the merrier! After all, more people means more inflation of Jester’s ego! If you get me REALLY drunk on imaginary power, I may go for rookie of the year! I could do it! Really! Hey, guys? Why are you all laughing at that?

Oh, yeah, watch out for the monkeys, I think they have fleas.
<scratches all over>

Happy 50th Jester. Sorry, I can’t join you out there, the rotton guy at the dock wouldn’t let me have a boat.
Be seein’ ya.

Hello! Beer delivery! I could only get two kegs on the jet-ski, I hope thats ok… Happy 50, Jester!

Hey, I just noticed how close I’m getting to 100…

::Flies over in flying boat, lands near the lifeboat.::

Hey, you can’t have a good party without something stronger than beer!

::Tosses some cases over to the lifeboat. The cases float, and they have ropes for easy towing. Smart, ain’t I?::

The brown bottles are whiskey, the clear ones are vodka, the green ones are absinthe. Or not, it depends on the jurisdiction. :wink:

::Notices crazed primates. Tosses them some bananas. Laughs as they grab wildly for them, eating them as fast as they can peels and all.::

Have fun! The plane’s autopilot will be set to follow the party, in case something more interesting happens.