Now that all six Star Wars titles are known...

Prioritize them! Not the movies themselves, but the best titles:

Here they are in order of appearnce:

New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith

My preference:

Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
New Hope
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

My title preference is:

Return of the Jedi
Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
A New Hope
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

Sorry, Ep II definitely has the dumbest title IMO.

A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Rise of the Empire
The Phantom Menace
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones

Yes, I know… I snuck one of the old rumored titles in there… George, give it another thinkage, will ya? Revenge of the Sith, IMHO, would be a terrible title even if it did make sense in the context of the first two films. Which it doesn’t.

A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Empire Strikes Back
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace

I also think “Rise of the Empire” would be a much better title for Episode III.

The real titles of episodes I and II should be “The Bratty Kid” and “The Boring Jedi,” respectively.

I love the teaser poster for “Revenge of the Sith,” and it’s by far the best title in the new trilogy.

When exactly did Star Wars - i.e. Episode IV - get the sub-title A New Hope? I actually like the title of Episode II. I find it amusing that some people complain about Attack of the Clones sounding like a goofy, 50s-era, sci-fi flick. Star Wars sounds like the title of a goofy, 50s-era, sci-fi flick.

I have a lot of trouble making rated lists. If I’m lucky, I can name an overall favorite, and maybe an overall least favorite. In this case, I can divide the films into two groups. The first would be the films whose titles I like, while the second would be those whose titles I’m not so fond of…

The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi sound more like epic-adventures - more serious. Star Wars sounds more like pulp-adventure - less serious. Attack of the Clones is somewhere in the middle. But all four sound exciting! And I can’t tell you which title I like the most.

Revenge of the Sith sounds somewhat epic but, for some reason, something’s not quite right. Maybe the idea that the title won’t be very appropriate for the film itself is the problem. But as I said, I like the title of Episode II, yet that title wasn’t the most appropriate for the film it represented.

Title-wise, I like Revenge of the Sith more than A New Hope or The Phantom Menace. A New Hope and The Phantom Menace are both somewhat boring titles, especially the former. Combined, Star Wars: A New Hope sounds somewhat conflicting in feeling.

Star Wars

“Oooh! Exciting!”

A New Hope

“Um. Sounds… dramatic?”

Anyhoo…

Or maybe I was just too enthralled by the idea that Episode III would be called…

The Erotic Adventures of Chewbacca the Wookie

Ah, pipe dreams… :eek: Whoa! Talk about a euphemism. :smiley:

Anyhoo…