Now THAT'S a waistline!

“I began corset training at the suggestion of my boyfriend. He had corset-trained other girls and thought I’d be ideal for corset training.”

That boy ain’t right.

Women get talked into some pretty stupid things by men. Speaking as a man, I’m ashamed of my gender at this moment.
I hope that girl gets some help before that thing kills her.

www.staylace.com – Now THAT’s comedy. Bonsai kitten is just sick!

Interestingly enough, she mentions that if she doesn’t wear the corset, her waist will expand back out to 20". I wonder how long that would take.

According to her site, her boyfriend made her a “foot bender” contraption for her feet to get used to the ballet boots. And the pictures of her encased in saran wrap are pretty graphic as well. :eek:

That is one of the most disturbing things I have seen in a while. Legomancer, I disagree with you on your categorization of this as a category 2 going on three, this is a category 3.

Won’t this completely scew up her internal organs.

Runs off to bathroom to wash out eyes.

Yeah - the saran wrap pix are deeply disturbing to me, also. She looks like…meat.

I think the boyfriend has the issue, and he’s just managed to find himself a woman who has so little self-esteem that she goes along with everything he says. (Most of the opinions she voices on her site are along the lines of “My BF doesn’t like it, and I don’t either.”)

Her parents must be very proud.

In that picture Opal linked to, it looks to me (and I’ve seen this sit e before) like her internal organs are all being pushed down into her abdomen, which is making the lovely pooch sticking out at the bottom of the corset… IMO the ugliest aspect of what she’s wearing.

I’ve worn a corset before with steel boning, and I’ve yanked on the strings until I could barely breathe, but I never approached anything like this. The smallest I ever got was being able to button up the size 4 jacket I was wearing over it. It looks like her bottom ribs are about to break (if they haven’t already…)

I wonder if BF is making her wear that dog collar too. Maybe she’s trying to get a 3" neck.

That thing is clearly cutting off the circulation to her brain.

Firmly in category 3 for me. And I’m a complete pervert.

Forget about her…did you see those Pony Boots (“no heels, just hooves”) that she had a link to? FREAKY!!! Category 3 all the way!

No, I’m not posting the link, I’m sure there’s nudity somewhere on that site. I gave you enough info to search for it and find it.

This is something my mom emailed to me:

*I am watching a CNN live press conference, and Cardinal McCarrick was talking about the Pope being primarily concerned about the victims of child sexual abuse by priests. In probably one of the most poorly wroded comments I have ever heard, he said, “this Pope is really turned on by children,” of course, not meaning it in the obvious context. That’ll undoubtedly get some news or political cartoon play. *

If I had a pony boy or girl, I’d want a pair of those pony boots for them. Jus’ sayin’.

Oh, my… that is just… SICK! Her internal organs must be all squished to hell, her self-esteem must not be that great either… and as for the dog collar? Maybe her BF wants to lead her around like a puppy dog, hanging onto every word and deed of his… those other links are pretty out there too! I’m not sure why she wants to have that small a waist, either… if indeed it was her desire in the first place!

INot only is it cutting off the circulation to her brain (as SexyWriter said), I think that if she goes on like that much longer, it’ll cut her circulation off permanently!

I think I’ll go look at nice pet pictures on the Internet now, and try to get that image out of my brain…

Category 3, most definitely!

I’ll bet if she takes off the corset, she’ll fold in half!
This is seriously, seriously disturbing. It doesn’t even look GOOD. She looks all lumpy and it makes her look like a tube sock filled with gel that was tied in the middle.

And no, “proper” corset training and wearing shouldn’t hurt. This, however, isn’t exactly what I’d call “proper”…

The foot benders-did anyone else think of Chinese Foot Binding?

This is weird. A question please. What is ment by “a 2” pipestem"
I understand a 14" waist(no I don’t) but what is a pipestem

Where are ya’ll seeing the foot things?

The pipestem is the part in the middle of the corset where it goes straight up and down, rather than flaring out. In this case, it’s a 2 inch vertical section. It acts a bit like those rings that that one culture wears on their necks…

I didn’t know such fetishes like this existed … now I’m ashamed I do :eek:

brujo, please pass the eyewash

crawling back into my suburban home and snuggling closely with my fetish free husband who knows my bod is for his eyes only

No, she wouldn’t have been admired in Victorian England, except by extreme tight-lacing fetish people. Contrary to poular belief, very few women tried to lace down to the size. 20" or 18" was considered quite tighly laced and svelte… and women actually were smaller then, so it’s probably a proportional 23"-26" waist for modern women. I’ve laced down to 2", and it didn’t hurt. I just couldn’t move very quickly without getting dizzy.
I agree- she looks all lumpy.

Gahh! GAAHHH! I meant 22", not 2"! Aagh!