Now THAT'S a waistline!

13 inches? Christ, my fist is 13.5. That’s just scary.

Her waist is half the measure of my hips, that’s insane!

I showed this link to a few of my online friends, and most of what they had to say was along the lines of: “Gaaaaah! Where the hell does she store her internal organs??” One of them even said that the girl looked like a tree that was about to go “timber…!” You know, when beavers chew tree trunks to get them to fall down… I definirely agree!

And yes, I thought of Chinese foot binding too, Guin… eeee!

The site said she wore the corset at least 23 hours a day, only taking it off for bathing and such. Says she loosened it a little during the night, but not by much… I hate to think what that would do to her internal organs and such… major, major damage!

Oh. my. good. god.

When y’all are done with that industrial strength eyewash just toss some in my direction, okay?

Hmm. Disturbing.

I like an hourglass figure. Her figure makes her look like she was built out of legos.

Yeah, what kind of freak pays $500 for shoes that, essentially, make them stand on their tip-toes? I can do that with my bare feet.

:smiley:

Two words: Fashion Victim

I don’t think she’s taken it far enough.

If she could get her waist down to zero, then she could separate her top half from her bottom half. Like when the Enterprise separates the saucer from engineering. That’d be cool!

Kinda gives new meaning to the phrase “hourglass figure”.

You know, it may not bother her right now, but years from now, she’s going to have some serious health problems. Maybe not from the corset-but from those boots. Wearing them all the time except in the shower, she’s going to have horrible back problems.
And the corset isn’t going to help.

In fact, I predict she’ll be a hunch back by the time she’s thirty.

Holy shit! :eek:
That cannot be healthy. How can she process food with all her digestive organs smashed like that? What is the life expectancy of someone who does this?

I got to thinking that a better title for this thread (Sorry scott evil) would be:

What a waistcase!

or maybe…

Waisting Away Again in Margaritaville.

or

GAWD she’s waisted!

or

Waist naught, want not!

Don’t know about the life expectancy, but on the site she says that she doesn’t eat big meals; she snacks a lot.

Lordy, that is just wrong! Brainrinse on Aisle 3!:eek: :wally

Thanks. I didn’t dig very far into that site due to being kinda creeped-out by the whole thing, but I was curious if she had much difficulty with food due to compacting her organs like that.

If she stopped doing it, would she “go back to normal” or is this kind of modification permanent?

"
LISABelts ®!

Serious Tightlace Training requires that your waist be compressed twenty-three hours a day. So, during exercise periods and sleep periods (if not corsetted), you must wear something that will keep your organs properly in place, or all your endeavors will be to no avail.

"

Blah :eek:

Sick.

What Saran Wrap photos? I looked at the site and didn’t see any.

Trust me, you’re better off that way…

Uggh As soon as I saw the title of the thread I knew exactly who this person was going to be. Sad.

Kim