Nudity, and the Naked truth.

I was at a ski cabin with my girlfriend on a Thurday night; the rest of the people who had rented it weren’t due up til Saturday morning. We’d staked out a bedroom, called it a night, and umm…christened the bed. We fell asleep…but a little later I woke up hearing people walking around and talking. My girlfriend Freaked and I headed to the bedroom door 1/2 asleep, stark naked, but with a pair of nunchucks. When I opened the door and looked right, there were two guys in parkas 10 feet down a narrow hall.

I yelled something intelligent like “Who the F–k are You?” (Daltry woulda been proud) and swung the chucks up into a strike position. The closest of the two walked towards me and I’d already started to move my arms when he called me by my first name. I stopped (just in time) to see that it was a friend of a friend who had also decided to come up early (but unannounced).

My girlfriend was Pissed…and I wasn’t all that pleased, but I shook his hand, laughed about me almost killing him, and she and I went back to bed. Mental note: never go in on a group ski house.

I once lived in an apartment where we were not allowed to have pets. We did, nonetheless, have a cat which we kept hidden.

We had not been married long, and at that point in our lives almost never had visitors dropping by, so it was not uncommon for us to spend a certain amount of time in the nude.

Every morning, I would open the door just enough to reach around and get the morning paper without exposing myself to any neighbors that might be passing by.

This particular morning, our cat decided that he just had to find out what was on the other side of the door, and made a mad dash past my naked body into the hallway. He paused for a moment, no doubt to take in the view of the hallway that he was seeing for the first time. Sensing an opportunity to prevent the discovery of my contraband kitty, I took advantage of his temporary immobility, and lunged after him, grabbing him in an instant.

My moment of triumph was shortlived, as I heard the click of the door closing and locking behind me. :eek:

A study in contrasts:

Lucky, in the sense that there was no-one present.  Unlucky in the sense that anyone could come along at any moment.

Holding the cat close enough to provide a certain amount of coverage, but far enough to keep a certain distance between sharp claws and the delicate bits.

Rapping the doorknocker urgently and loudly enough to attract the attention of a half-asleep spouse, but not loudly enough to attract the attention of the neighbors.

In the end, balance was achieved, and a thankfully uneventful rescue was accomplished.

Fantastic, my friend. Mine is sort of similar at least in venue, but was back when I was a student staying in a grim hotel on the Scottish borders en route back from a geology field trip way up north. It was the day of the Grand National and I had had a large antepost bet (all the way down from 50/1 to 13/2 favourite!) and it came in!! Serious dosh so my mate and I “go round the malts” which is asking for trouble in Scottish hotels even duff ones. Anyway, as drunk as a Lord. Worst ever up to then.

Finally get to bed but have to pee, not en suite and cannot get my feet into my kegs so walk off down the corridor naked, and yup get back to find door locked. Hammer on door for 10 mins - we were sharing - but no effect. Everyone was pretty drunk. After half and hour take down curtains to wrap up and bed down in corridor. Get woken but rugby playing (ie BIG) mate who also en route to pee. “Problem?” - no worries as he shoulder charges my bedroom door and turns it into matchwood, frame and all!! “Fine, thanks” say I (still too drunk to think ahead) and go to bed, stark naked lying on top of my bed. When I finally wake and get down to breakfast find that pretty much the whole corridor had walked past our shattered room and viewed the scene and my naked butt, shaken their heads and moved on…

But hey, I’ll save the immediately subsequent “vomitting in the potted plant on the hotel entrance steps in full view of the breakfast room story and then returning to the restaurant to wolf down a full English so a stunned silence” story for later…

Glad to see I’m in good company here.

First time, years ago, at my boyfriend’s place, his roomie was gone for the night so we had the place to ourselves. After the action, I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I did hear something but thought it was just my boyfriend. I turned around to find the roommate checking me out in all my glory. He’d just decided to come home. I had no choice but to walk past him naked which I did with as much dignity as I could. He loved it, natch.

Second time, on some very private acreage that we currently have. Hubby and I were both laying on lawn chaises, enjoying the privacy, the sunshine and the warm breeze on our naked skin. There are neighbours up there but we are all spaced out by several acres at least, with lots of trees and brush in between. Anyway, we heard rustling in the bush but you hear it all day long, the place is full of wildlife. Neither one of us moved. One of the neighbours comes strolling into view, he’d been out for a hike and decided to drop in. We still hear about it every time we go up there.