Obi Wan Kenobi series to start filming in March, {Now showing as of June 2022}

Trailer:

Once more into the beach!

There’s only one bloody planet in Star Wars!!

This is the only show in which a Tatooine setting is actually justified!

Hello there!

Actually, looks like Nar Shadaa is there too. (But it’s probably Coruscant, ech.)

I thought it was Palpatine saying “The key…is patience”…and the rest was Hugo Weaving. Or bloody Ross Marquand.

Apparently Im wrong on all counts.

Inquisitor-palooza.

That looks wizard. (I’m bringing it back!)

In my Google News feed I saw speculation that supports a spoiler I saw in a Google News feed (damn it!) before TBoBF came out.

The spoiler was that Harrison Ford had reportedly filmed scenes for de-aging for either TboBF or Obi Wan. The speculation is that apparently a blaster that looks like Han’s is visible for 0.05 seconds in the trailer.

Inquisitor Palooza sounds like a name George Lucas would come up with for a character.

Yep, it looks like the Imperial Inquisitors from the Rebels animated series are crossing over into live-action canon. Including the whirly lightsabers. I wonder if they’ll use them to do the Mary Poppins bit in the live-action version…

Dancing with porgs?

Premier episode moved from Wed to Fri, May 27. Good news is they will realease TWO episodes on that day:

Brian

Still cant believe they wont have it ready by 5/4/22

I just hope Obi-Wan has this cool ride:

New trailer for Star Wars Day, some stuff is the same as the previous trailer, but there is new scenes:

Brian

And according to young Luke, was the boringest planet in the universe.

A scene in the new trailer makes me wonder if we’re going to see the first time Obi-Wan realized Vader was Anakin.

ETA: Although I suppose Palpatine did name him “Lord Vader” before the suit, right?