odd sex questions that starts with some sort of complaint about previous threads (edited title)

The main “point” of sex being pleasurable should be obvious – creatures (including humans) wouldn’t do it if it didn’t feel good. Animals, including humans (most of the time), don’t have sex to reproduce – they have sex because it feels good.

You’ll have to provide a cite for this – why would a female cat consent to mating, and not run away, if it were painful? Animals (and most humans, for that matter) react to pain by trying to flee or fighting back if the pain is caused by another creature.

Google “male cat penis spines” or “male cat penis barbs”. That will explain why the female cat can’t move away despite the pain.

I know about the barbs – but female cats still want to mate, and from what I can tell, they enjoy mating (and even consent to do it again shortly after the first time!). It’s the ending (the withdrawal) that is painful, but not so much that female cats don’t often want to mate again shortly after the first time (or second time or more).

So it’s false to say that mating is painful for female cats – it appears to be very pleasurable… and pleasurable enough that even after the painful withdrawal, due to the spines, they still want to do it again after a recovery period.

As a rule, animals won’t allow something painful to happen to them without resisting unless they are well trained (or highly conditioned).

There’s actually a LOT of debate about whether the penile spines cause the females pain, though I’ve never seen any claim that it applies to the actual intercourse, rather than the moment of extraction.

Glad to know you didn’t read my responses in your other thread. Had you read what I said, you would know this now. And my response was a clarification to your response to another poster who also confirmed that women move. So even though you replied to him, you didn’t read what he wrote either?

On treating things without equal consideration…

It’s worth noting that most male humans do not have this particular anatomical feature.

So now we’re up to “a cucumber” with grappling hooks?

Why do these threads always end up being about me?

I think that discussion was referring to manual sex, not vaginal sex. During vaginal sex in the missionary sex position, the female does not move, because the man’s weight would press against the woman’s body. Earlier in this thread, I have mentioned the female pelvic thrust, so you can tell I did not forget what you said in the other thread. Anyway, since there is a female pelvic thrust, it must only occur during manual sex or by manual stimulation of the genitals. During vaginal sex in the missionary position, the man’s weight would have prevented such movement or rendered such movement, if it did occur, negligible.

If what you’re saying is correct, we’re doing it all wrong at my house. :frowning:

I would have thought the extraction would be the end of the process of sexual intercourse. Hence part of intercourse. Compare this to the contraceptive withdrawal method in humans. It’s still part of the sex act.

No, you’re missing something. You’ll have to take our word for it, I guess. The female can, and frequently does, move.

There are no correct or incorrect ways of copulation. There are just ways that are more likely or less likely to cause fertilization. Some people use different ways for different purposes.

A gentleman leans on his elbows.

You don’t get out much, do you?

Regards,
Shodan

(bolding mine)

WHY would you believe this? The man’s weight does NOT prevent such movement. The sooner you realize this, the better off you will be. Repeat, the man’s weight does NOT prevent “female pelvic thrust”, even during sex in the missionary position. Speaking as a man, if my partner is NOT doing the “female pelvic thrust” then I am doing something wrong.

(not sure if someone already said ‘bandname!’ if not, I claim it)

shrug If you say so. My experiences have differed somewhat in this regard.

Oh. no, there’s much more to it than that - mopping up, apologizing, filling out the police report. Lots of things.

Regards,
Shodan

I assume you mean flexing ventrally… or perhaps you mean dorsiflexion?

Who told you about Doris?

Regards,
Shodan

In layman’s terms, is the woman’s hip moving toward or away from the man in the female pelvic thrust during missionary sex?