Official

This is pricciar’s post [sub]He can’t remember his password[/sub]
The party is great. I can’t believe how drunk Zenster is. He just pinched my ass and called me Sally. My god, I almost enjoyed it.

iampunha, we started a little song about you. We are all singing it. While we masturbate to your People Pages picture. What a chest, let me tell you. We will never be the same.

byby

pat

[sub]Thanks for the post-pad Pat. - Jack[/sub]

It’s true, Zenster is shitfaced. He wanted another drink and my husband made me find out if he was driving.

Seadiver is doublefisted. AND…I think that every straight man here wants her, including my husband.

It must be her ass.

Props go to Obfus and Baglady for their awesome contributions of website and buttons.

(My husband is flirting with Seadiver. Really.)

Ok they broke out the Playboy and made Doob look at girly pictures.

Zenster is trashed. SeaDiver and zyzyzva are going in the hot tub.

The photos are coming fast and furious and I can’t get the shift key to work here.

WOO!

Everone is going in the jacuzzi!

We’re taking pictures.

O.M.G., Sue, I love you guys.

Don’t forget to post a picture of those ummmm…

DUCKLIPS!!

:smiley:

:::d&r:::

But we didn’t PLAY strip darts!

hahahahaha… this is one of the funniest threads I have EVER seen…

captions are needed, and so are the drunken Jacuzzi pics!

Well, we walked in the door and scratchie promptly fell asleep on the couch, shoes, coat, had and everything. Lovely.

Sue and Mr. Duhnym, you’re the hosts with the mosts!

Um that should read “coat, hat and everything”. He did seem to have everything (to drink) though. :wink:

And I totally forgot my manners! woodstockbirdybird, thanks for the CD! Folks, this guy burned a Husker Du CD for me (and a couple other Dopers) because he noticed I mentioned in a thread a while back that I liked them. What a guy! I’d be playing it right now, but for the sleeping scratchie on the couch.

Thanks to obfusciatrist for the webpage and the pics, and baglady for the buttons (so cute!), Zenster for the cooking (happy birthday Zenster!), and everyone else for such a great time!

Baglady and I are home now. A great time was had by us both.

Sue and Mr. Sue, thank you for the hospitality. You went to more trouble today than anybody could hope and we really appreciate it. The chocolate cake was wonderful!

Mrs. Batty and I have made it home safely, and Daisy-Bob (our dog) was might happy to see us. She had to pee like a Russian race horse.

We had a splendid time even though we did not participate in the naked-Doper-jacuzzi-orgy. But we did in spirit. :wink:

We are also happy to report that Zenster is safely in his bed, sleeping it off. At least I assume he’s in bed. We dropped him off at the end of his drive way with his assurances that he could find the rest of the way home.

Thanks again to Sue Duhnym for a truly spectacular party. You really are the hostest with the mostest. And thanks again for elucidating on that whole strip-darts-duck-lips story. I haven’t blushed like that since my last lap-dance. Which, rest assured, I shan’t elucidate upon.

Everybody still there - take care, be careful and don’t let SeaDiver talk you into anything you may regret. :wink:

By the way - Woodstockbirdybird, I stupidly left that CD you brought for me on Sue’s coffee table. I really appreciate that gesture, and I don’t want you to think that I ignored it. I just had a brain fart. Whoever finds it and takes control of it - shoot me an email (look at my profile because my email addy has changed lately) so I can claim it somehow.

For those looking at the web page, I know it is huge and in the next couple of days I will take care of that. Those people on slow connections will just have to suffer for a while. Sorry.

Hmmm, the only cd I hav on my cofee table is the one with Woody’s ass on it.

I’m assuming that it’s mine.

Nice ass, BTW! WOO!

(I had his boxers in my hands, ladies!)

I’m going to bed, my feet are pickled and so is my brain.

Excuses!

I had such a wonderful time! There are plenty of people to thank for making this party so damn kick-ass.

First of all, thanks go to Sue and Mark for making me feel welcome in a stranger’s house. I don’t know how they did it, but once I never once felt uncomfortable mooching their kitchen table, nor drinking their sodas and waters. It was great. Wonderful host and hostess.

Thanks to baglady for the buttons and Obfu for the funny comments throughout the night. Oh someone mentioned a web page, thanks for that as well.

Thanks to Doob, and Seadiver for being familiar faces in a crowd of unknowns. It was nice to have people to talk to. Being shy, I have trouble talking to new people, you guys gave me an entry way to meet some folks I hadn’t met before. And you are both as cool as always. And ever so pretty.

Thanks to Sassy for coming over and forcing me to talk to someone new. :slight_smile: I enjoyed our short conversation.

Thanks to Jack Batty, Mrs. Batty, Lawmill, avumede, sal, SlackerGirl, Snoooopy, and whoever I am forgetting for forgiving my shyness and my lack of conversational skills with ya. Now that i have met ya once, I will yack your ears off at the next fest. Really I will. :slight_smile:

Special thanks to Jack Batty for posting my exquisite words up at the top there.

Thanks to Zenster for preparing such fantastic food. Those skewers were kickass awesome. If that is in the recipe thread please give us a link. I would love to see it.

Thanks to oldie, Rasa, and zyzzyava for making me laugh, and for in general being cool. By the way, zyz, that journal you have named after you is way cool. I read a couple of stories and one of the poems. Great stuff.

Thanks to myself for driving up for this fest. It was well worth it. I had a great time with my friend Friday night, and with my other friends Saturday night. Then Sunday was a wonderful day as well. One of those great weekends. Thanks to my car for driving me all the way. Thanks to my CDs and neat tapes for keeping me amused.

I had a wonderful time. I guess this is too many thanks. But, that is ok. I want to show how much fun I had. Everyone was great. I look forward to the next gathering.

OH, and Snooooopy said I would make a good front man for an alternative band. When he said it I was complimented, and figured he meant becuase of my rugged good looks. But, then driving home I realized. I don’t have any rugged good looks! So, he must have meant I have the vapid stares and the tousled hair down pat. I still feel complimented.

pat

You DO have good hair.

That’s not the only thing of mine you had in your hands, Sue. :smiley:
Ihad a great time. Sue and her husband were awesome for letting us into their house (which was beautiful, BTW). And Batty, I’ve got your CD. I’ll get it to you later. Tired. Must sleep now.

Really great how you got our pictures up so fast!

You can list me under Giant’s Roster.

BTW, the Unnamed man with the batman tshirt is woodstockbirdybird. (Guess he arrived after all the nametags were gone)

Great food Sue and Zenster!