OgreFade sent me a nastygram

Comprised of one properly punctuated, accurately spelled, grammatically correct sentence telling me to fuck off.

I applaud him postumously for getting a clue.

My my Chief, you really must have done something pretty nasty to piss off a calm, level-headed and rational person like Ogrefade to the point where he would do something like that.

…For the glory of Ed Zotti.

Hmmmmm, well Chief, I think I’d frame it and put it with the rest of my most cherished possessions. You may not ever get another one from him as he left the board in quite a huff. Then again I wonder if he was ever ‘with’ the board to begin with.

** Sigh. So many men, so few who can afford me ** Original by Wally

I’ve learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live so that no one will believe it.

Hey, I thought it was just me!

I didn’t bother to check for punctuation. One paragraph in, it was obvious he was still whining about what meanies we are. So I clicked the delete button, and it went away.

Yikes. How can somebody with such thin skin function in this society? His first problem would have been worrying about what people here think.

The Stanley Cup: A repeat is in the STARS!

Wow, phouka, you got a paragraph? I just got the one sentence.

Hey don’t I get one?
Surely it was me who lit the fuse.

Losers.

Mine had 2 single lines and 3 paragraphs.

Actually, Chief, I got paragraphs.

I think it’s because of my tits.

Yeah, but I got a virus attached to mine. No, I’m kidding; I didn’t get anything. I was just feelin’ kinda left out. Although since Krispy is trying to infer that I’m a troll in a different thread, I don’t feel too left out.

I didnt get one, and I am not very nice…

You guys must been real assholes!! :stuck_out_tongue:

(thanks for the postcard Cheif! My kids were WAY impressed! Hope things are well with you! xoxo)

A great new place to play!
http://fathom.org/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

I got a long one. A perfectly composed message with perfect grammar and spelling. I must say, I was wrong about his skills.

I lurked here a while before I started posting. I tried hard to learn the standards and tone of this community. Apparently he couldn’t be bothered to do the same.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Any idea what you people did to get these? I don’t remember any of you being at all involved with OgreFade before he left (not that I was paying attention, but I was involved in the mass. accent thread).

I didn’t do anything.

I was an innocent bystander who got nailed by a ricochet.

I recommended that he improve his grammar and composition.

Incidentally, OgreFade has been spotted posting in GQ today in the Sky thread. Long after his most recent “I’m leaving” post.

Ah, hell, I tried to treat him nice cuz I saw potential, an I got jack! It dosen’t pay to be nice!

Cecil said it. I believe it. That settles it.

All I did was call him a troll and a dick wad, kicked him in the balls and spat upon him while he was prone.

Guess he didn’t want to play anymore…