Oh, 2020. How do I pit thee? Let me count the ways

I just read the whole thing. Hilarious! Never saw that before.

My mum died.

Too many other people I care about died.

I am very sorry for your loss, @scareyfaerie.

2020 has really sucked.

BooFae (@scareyfaerie) I’m so sorry about your mum. {{{hugs}}}

225,000 dead and counting. I can’t believe we didn’t impeach this clown. Fine - I do. Fuck the GOP.

Sorry about your loss @scareyfaerie. It’s a tough year, but hang in there, it is almost over.

Now, for something GOOD about 2020!

We experience a Blue Moon on Halloween 3 or 4 times in a lifetime and, guess what, we are having one in 3 days! :slight_smile:

Hey, if it opens a Hell Mouth or something, I didn’t know anything about it!

Pretty rare. It’ll be the first such Halloween blue moon since 1944.

More for 2020 pitting. A close friend passed away yesterday. She was elderly and frail, but until recently strong and spunky. All of a sudden, leukemia, and also uncontrolled bleeding. She slid downhill quickly, in the span of about 2 weeks.

Damn you, 2020.

Can only be an improvement, no?

And if you haven’t heard the terrible news about Jonathan Chance

You’re playing with fire.

{{{{{{{{{many, many}}}}}}}}} and a shared :coffee: cuppa tea while I’m at it.

Sean Connery has been taken from us.

Elections.

Ah, no. He was the only James Bond IMHO.

And today we had an extra hour of 2020. Great, just great.

Those of us in DST land, anyway.

Not really. We just withdrew the hour that we banked in the spring.

Just be glad that it didn’t accrue interest.

Really.

In our company football pool my wife is usually among the leaders. Today when she noted that she’s in last place, I asked what’s wrong? She replied, 2020.

Wildfires still continue. We’re getting temperature drop this weekend, which is nice. It’s comes with high winds and no rain, however, so I expect we’ll keep burning. Fall isn’t very Fall-ish this year.

At 0230hrs Tuesday night / Wednesday morning, we have another reason to pit 2020. Way to go, America.

But now that we have Biden/Harris as the winner, maybe 2020 wasn’t so bad after all…?