Ohmigod -- is "The Family Circus" going to live on after Bil Keane?!

Well, that’s because Jeffy’s got the added advantage of being real. Bil Keane has five kids, Gayle, Neil, Glen, Chris, and Jeff. His wife’s name actually is Thel, though.

Hank Ketcham died three years ago. The cartoon is now drawn by Marcus Hamilton and Ron Ferdinand.

Bob The Angry Flower: Kill them all? Hmm… :smiley:

Ah, Dennis the Menace. I recently came across an old multi-panel comic book of DtM, and realized that Dennis isn’t the problem, it’s his parents who need to have some sense smacked into their heads. Preferably with a hardcover edition of Dr. Spock taped to a 2x4.

In this comic, Mom goes into a shoe store with Dennis, tells the clerk what style she wants him to have, then leaves him there so she can go to a sale at a department store! Despite the clerk’s best efforts to keep Dennis under control, he of course proceeds to reduce the place to rubble. Mom comes back to pay for Dennis’ shoes and finds the store in ruins: shoes everywhere, display stands broken, handbags pulled inside-out, and the poor clerk looking shell-shocked. Mom doesn’t offer a single word of apology, or even remotely acknowledge that she’s played any role in all this. After they leave, Mom clucks to Dennis “Honestly, can’t I leave you alone for just twenty minutes?” “I dunno, mom, I can’t tell time yet!” The End.

I’m sure anyone who’s worked in retail or had to deal with someone else’s spoiled kids will think this is absolutely fucking adorable. :rolleyes:

Rough anal sex.

And lotsa incest, some bestiality and SM, and partial nudity.

Does she also collect Precious Moments figurines and ‘Love Is’ strips?

Wow. I didn’t know that at all - always assumed “Billy” was his eldest’s name.

Well, scratch that analogy, huh?

Don’t forget about that psychic fern whose time would come.