Okay Life. Fucking stop it.

My goodness welby!! That’s horrible, horrible stuff. You didn’t ask for it, but my sympathies as well.

For what it’s worth (and having been through one of those times like just seems to “throw the book at you” myself), I said almost the same thing re: whatever you (whoever you are) think I did, just KNOCK it off! Sorry, I know it’s not much, but you’re not alone.

Exgineer if I couldn’t laugh I’d probably be curled in the fetal position in some gutter talking to myself and waiting for the Great Pumpkin.

MissTake yep, 3 AM, I’ll bring the after whip-ass drinks.

Shootout I’m all over the chicken with you.

TaxGuy we’re, sadly, not listed as the only owners of the land. Basically, we put up enough to help close the deal for cash. We’ve got an attorney working on it, and it’s possible what with the RICO statutes that we’ll be able to recover somthing, but I’m pretty sure that all of the accused don’t have anything to recover. I’m definitely not giving up on that, too much money to just toss away, but things do not look good right now. That’s an attitude shared by all of the lawyers we’ve talked to, unfortunately.

Welby, I could use a road trip, and I’ve got a few bones to pick with Fate myself. Give me the location of that Safeway, I’ll hit up Mapquest, and I’ll join you. Afterwards, I’ll help pick meat off the chicken bones. Who knows, maybe we could make it the first ass-whupping and Dopefest?!

I know Nietzche said, “What doesn’t kill me makes me strong,” but why do I get the impression that someone’s out to make some of us make Superman look like a 98 pound weakling?

Hang in there!
CJ

Look at the positive. You have the makings of a great country song in there.

Hey, welby. I read the original MPSIMS thread about your son’s troubles, and while I didn’t post anything in that thread, my thoughts were with you. I ran across a post from you just the other day and wondered how your son was doing. I just thought I’d try to comfort you by noting that people you don’t even know (and probably never will) are rooting for you and your family. I sincerely hope that everything looks up for y’all soon.

Holy Christ what a year. I’m thinking that in a past life you must have built up some nasty karma. The upside is you should be more than balanced by now!