(Old) GET READY TO RUM-BEAR! - A Fat Bear Week MMP

Tedious is the perfect word for it. IMO, it won’t stop anyone from getting arrested if the SS shows up, but we will have a good start on the lawsuit. Which won’t hurt them personally or professionally, it will just raise taxes on everyone. Grumbles. At least I’m well used to government paperwork and my keyboard skillz are still top-notch.

Never had them, but will look when I’m in town tomorrow.

That poor man, I hope he was looking reasonably healthy.

How’s your mattress? Do you think replacing it might help some with your back as well?

Anyone wanna meet up for the Mothman festival in two years? We would need to make hotel reservations now for next year and that’s not a lot of time.

I hope you are feeling better in the morning, sinus infections are no fun at all.

HURRAY!!! But…what about when it rains? You won’t be at the door to towel your wet puppers off when they come in.

So I got caught up with stuff this morning and went to the capital in the afternoon. The weather has turned perfect and the trees are really starting to show color. We’ve had all of the windows open for a few days, it has been lovely.

I am fairly sure the hummers are gone for the winter, I haven’t seen any for two days so I started my count. If I don’t see any in the next 12 days, the feeders will come down. If I do, the two week count will start again.

So that’s it for this week, I’ll catch you all on the morrow. Have great nights all!