(Old) Women Have a Fem-Boner For Me

Okay. I just took a job as Director of Environment/Housekeeping at a nursing home. Apparently, my release to the world was none too short, because my virility, good looks, and charm were sorely needed/lusted/desired.

Day 1:

-Old lady looks at me, says I have a nice tie. I say thank you.

Day 2:

-Nurse’s aide chastizes me for not having a completely starched and pressed shirt.
-A Chaldean woman, who speaks NO English at all, decides to latch onto me and walks around with me, speaking/singing Arabic to me for about a half hour to 45 minutes at a time.

Day 3:

-(same) Nurse’s aide chastizes me for not having a completely starched and pressed shirt. (again)
-MILF I work with says I have nice shoes.
-Another old lady says I have nice hair.
-Chaldean woman pounces me on sight and latches onto me and we have deep conversations. She says…something…I talk about the Tigers.

Day 5:

-(same) Nurse’s aide chastizes me for not having a completely starched and pressed shirt. (again again) This time, she asks if I have a girlfriend and nods knowingly, then walks away.
-Old woman walks up to me, says “I love you”, grabs my face, and kisses my cheek.
-Chaldean woman continues her latching and talking. (At this point, the MILF tries to get the Chaldean woman to latch onto me if she has not already done so if I happen to be roaming the halls.)

Day 6:

-Woman tells me I dress “sharp” and that she likes what I wear.
-Chaldean woman continues with treatment.

Present day:

-(same) Nurse’s aide chastizes me for not having a completely starched and pressed shirt.
-Same woman says I dress nice from 6th day.
-While mopping up a little spill in the hallway and speaking with a nurse’s aide, an old lady wheels up and starts poking me. I politely ask “What are you doing?” She answers “I’m tickling you”. She keeps poking my sides and my exposed armpit. I tell her I’m not ticklish. After saying this, the absurdity of the situation hits me and I start giggling, which makes her think she’s tickling me, which makes her “tickle” even more. (same) Nurse’s aide rescues me, calling me “her husband” and saying that she can’t take me away from her.
-(same) Nurse’s aide then makes comments the rest of the day about how every ten minutes, we’re scheduled to have an erotic encounter in a bathroom somewhere.
-Nurse says that my presence makes the hallways look “hotter”.

Should I be complaining? What’s the deal? Do I remind all these old people of guys they used to fuck many moons ago?

(p.s. I go to another facility in a week to stand in, then again a week after that to take over. The virus could spread there, as well.)

Sequential thread for ya: (from right now)

What Are Some Topics That Are Hard To Google?

I better NOT see the sequential thread:
And shes bare naked! **

Well are you hot?

Is anybody but me amused that a poster who’s user name spells LOUNE is desired by senile women? :smiley:

I was expecting you to post here. I was also expecting the “support us old folks…twice!”

You know, once actually at work, the second via Social Security.
They’re not senile! They’re…um…just…not…completely with it.

…that should explain why they want a slice o’ stud.

I dunno. Got any kittens?

:smiley:

Well I am glad to see you working so I can keep planning my retirement, ya whippersnapper! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Then you can move up to my facility and I can take care of you.

What fun!

As long as you wear a properly pressed and starched shirt everyday, we’ll be fine.

That just goes to show you that everybody is hot in somebody’s eyes. You just had to find your niche.

Now we just have to point all of the posters of the “Why don’t girls like nice guys?” threads to this thread.

I’ll have the nurse’s aide around my pinky finger by then. She’ll head the Bureau of Starching, Ironing, and Pressing.

What is this, Doper Pong?

Perhaps cataracts are common in this nursing home?

Just kidding–I’m sure you’re cute as a button, despite the wrinkled shirt.

Me–I’m liking the Chaldean woman.

Me too. I would totally wreck that chick. Haaaawt.

[/drunk]

I deliver medicines to several nursing homes; I’ve been hit on by residents several times. It’s an awkward situation, to say the least.

It most certainly CAN be awkward. I’ll definitely grant you that. Obviously, old people are people too with normal desires and senses of humor and such, but it’s just that it’s so easy to overlook that just because they’re old.