OMG! I Just Realized Why Bush is Keeping Gonzales!

It’s so obvious that I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before! Alberto Gonzales is the Attorney General and his initials are “AG,” which, of course, could also be short for “Attorney General”! So Bush can greet him by saying, “Yo! AG!” and laugh because he’s making a pun! It’s the only thing that makes sense! I can just hear him now at a meeting, “Yo! AG! Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh. What do you think about this?” All we have to do to get Bush to dump Gonzales is find him another lawyer with the same initials.

You might be on to something there…

So is Dick Cheney still VP because his initials are DC, as in in “Washington DC”?

Is there anyone Bush can get with the initials “VP” in case Cheney kicks off, or is forced to leave? (another thread is asking who to replace him with – this could give us our answer! Only I can’t think of any appropriate "VP"s right now.)

Does it matter that Vincent Price is dead? Cause that’d be cool.

Shame Vincent Price is dead.

ETA: Damnit, that’s what I get for opening a thread 15 minutes ago and then looking at other things before responding.

Well, you know, Lewis Black has a great routine about how the best way for us to defeat al Qaeda is to “outcrazy” them. He thinks that we should reelect Ronald Reagan and have his coffin sworn in by Rehnquist’s coffin. We could use Vincent Price as VP for a dry run of things. :smiley:

VP - Valerie Plame

Too bad Archie Goodwin is fictional.

I fail to see why this should be an impediment.