Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 1)

No. A bit on the lean side actually. Definitely no need to keep using the iguana baster to empty the iguana roasting pan.

I propose a new dish-the goosuana. An iguana stuffed inside a goose.

Flordinogoosguana: Florida man inside a dinosaur inside a goose inside an iguana.

Redundancy alert!

If you start the thread, you could avoid carpal tunnel by typing one less word in the title…

Hasta manana iquana.

Hakuna matata.

How do they know this? Did they test the trainer too?

We could have an entire forum devoted to it…

The most disgusting display of vile stupid to date: someone came up with the idea of a sticker for your shirt that is a yellow mogen david (six-point star) with the words “not vaccinated” in it.

It did not receive a positive reception from the broader community of non-assholes.

Although if they are willing to wear some other marker without the vile association - say a fluorescent orange sticker with “not vaccinated” on it - that would be most welcome, so that sensible people can steer well clear of them.

But, but, if it’s just a plain sticker with no association to an historically persecuted group, how will anyone know how persecuted they are for not being vaccinated. They neeeed(*) everyone to see how only they themselves and the other historically persecuted group can understand how horribly they are being treated for refusing vaccination.

(*) Imagine this in the same wheedling tone that a four-year-old would use when asking for a cookie.

Surely Nancy Pelosi is entitled to some of the profits since it was her office & her standing that made these photos valuable.

It should be a biohazard symbol.

That’s actually a pretty cool tattoo. A bit more original than the ubiquitous monochrome Maori stuff.

I have the kanji for “atama” as a tattoo, I like it.

That’s just “head” in Chinese - does it have some special connotation in Japanese?

As noted above, it reads “Atama” in Japanese…and the post was written by “Atama”-sama

Clothing brand?

Yes, it means “Head” which is my actual name in real life. Since I studied Japanese all through high school my nickname was Atama, I’d sometimes be addressed as “Atama-san” in class and signed my work with the Kanji. So I’ve gone by that ever since just about any time I need an alias.

Also that’s why my avatar is a samurai’s head.

(And don’t think I wasn’t mocked for my name most of my life, I just learned to embrace it. :grin:)