Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

I was actually going to start a thread on this pitting, because one of our resident morons has just graduated to full-fledged blatant trolling. But I don’t think enough people interact with him to really care that much, so I’ll put it here.

I know I’ve ranted about watchwolf49 before but he’s now descended to new depths of idiocy in this thread, wherein, not satisfied with being consistently wrong about everything, he is now flat-out trolling. He’s now pontificating, in text festooned with the usual decoration of ellipses, that due to global warming, “… humans are on the cusp of a new Golden Age of social enlightenment, technological advancements and mutual prosperity … global warming is a good thing, the best of all possibilities …” :smiley:

But that’s just the latest in a flurry of other idiotic recent antics, like this marvelous post:

My attention here is drawn by that last pseudo-sentence, if you can call something a “sentence” that is surrounded by two of the usual blizzard of ellipses that accompany anything posted by watchwolf49. Ellipses in his posts are like the driven snow of a fierce winter storm. I would probably have left this alone but in addition to the blatant trolling, I had already noticed that in that same thread, watchwolf49 had recently made numerous erroneous statements and started bloviating about something that is either for or against AGW – I can’t tell which, as it’s pretty much incomprehensible – though I note that GIGObuster is working hard as usual to keep the facts straight. Where GIGO gets his patience I’ll never know, but kudos, my friend.

At any rate, the above post leads me to the following humble commentary.

Dear watchwolf49: I don’t know what “minor slight transgression” you’re referring to, but it must be noted here that almost everything you have ever posted is either wrong, stupid, or incomprehensible, so highlighting some old stupidity from long ago would usually be unnecessary unless it was particularly spectacular. If someone has done this, I very much doubt the transgression was “minor” or “slight”. I would expect it to be so spectacularly stupid that it was extraordinarily moronic even by your decrepit standards. Was it maybe the time you were so completely clueless about what a “climate forcing” was, as I mentioned earlier, that you thought it had something to do with Newtonian force, which you informed us was expressed by the relation F=ma? Because if that’s what it was, watchwolf49, that was certainly stupidity worthy of the rating “spectacular”. But there are so many other examples that it’s hard to know which particular stupidity of yours you’re so sensitive about. There are thousands.

Just about the only things you post that aren’t flat-out wrong are those unique tossed word salads of yours that just make no sense at all. And speaking of being sick and tired, your ridiculous abuse of ellipses has been mentioned to you many times. On the bright side, however, I suspect that fewer and fewer folks are bothering to read your posts any more so it probably doesn’t really matter, especially now that you’ve become a flat-out troll.