Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

That’s actually a bit hypocritical and more than a bit disingenuous. Not once have I said Mrs. Clinton should be sanctioned or punished over allegations. Not once. Even when you sickos in the pit advocate prison rape for various convicts if I respond at all it’s about my disgust at the advocation of extrajudicial violence.

Your victim blaming about “baiting” two posters is sickening. People have free will? People can choose to act like an ass or not inside or outside the Pit. How one acts in either is a truer reflection of character than the desire for evidence of a crime. I think the douchbag is you and your “intellectual” cohorts.

iiandyiiii, it’s unfortunate that we live in a world where people will lie for political or other purposes. However, that’s the world we inhabit. I agree with your sentiment and big picture goal but I disagree with your perception on what the best way to solve the problem is. I’m not sure what the best solution is. I’m pretty sure demonizing those who want evidence or are naturally skeptical is not it.

:(. You’re an odd creature.

Good post but I take issue with lack of empathy. I can link some videos of mob justice if you want to see the damage allegations can do. This is a complex issue but there is a reason why we, thankfully, evolved to a society that has rule of law AND due process. Do we still have lots of room for improvement? Absolutely. Will we get there by and this is not directed at you dishonest and hysterical attacks? No.