Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

Having a low opinion of middle age era superstitious cults has nothing to do with the vastly tired out accusation of racism.

Was that Spice’s first banning? She’s growing up so fast. :sniff:

Can we take this over to your Pit thread?

Here’s the link to the Cephalopod thread on why SC was in fact racist.

Maybe you ought not to have done that thing…

Other than spammers, I believe so.
Although, in these cases, it’s the consensus of all the mods with one making the announcement.
I don’t know if the announcing mod gets credit or not.

Don’t moderators have to eat the heart of their first ban?

No. They come in heartless, and they go out heartless.

Well, he’s has severe perception issues when it comes to politics, so there is that as well.

Ditto for Ed. God can’t move his heart because He didn’t give him one.

Weary, eh? Coffee enema should perk you right up. You seem like a Pumpkin Spice Latte guy, am I right? Worst case, we’ve got an actual pumpkin.

Oh, Bless your heart

What do we make of BuckChongo? I took a look at his posting history. At a minimum, he’s … odd.

Maybe drunk, not trollish.

I pit the quality of the marketing in GQ. There was a thread there just now offering a deal on anti-rape pants. I was all set to order half a dozen pairs (you can never be too safe), but the poster had forgotten to include the pertinent link. He must have gotten it mixed up with one of his charitable efforts, because the only things he posted were links to free streaming sites. I appreciate free stuff as much as the next guy, but come on – don’t promise anti-rape pants and then offer free streaming. That’s downright misleading. Probably why the thread was disappeared. That should teach him for next time. If you promise anti-rape pants, give us anti-rape pants.

Pro tip. Stuff the largest cucumber you can find into your pants and the problem is solved.

Secret pro tip: In the front.

I don’t know. I think a cucumber in the back of your pants would work too. Extra points for a dark stain.

Rule 34, eh; rule 34.

Now, that right there was funny. I, too, clicked on the thread expecting to read something about anti-rape pants. I was severely disappointed that there was no question in the OP about such trousers.