Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

Adaher, Ramira, spinky? Yeah, spot on! Good job, trollhunters!

Me? Call me whatever you want. If you wanna believe I’m a troll, go ahead.

You’re one of the half-witted tentpegs who has yet to understand the difference between being a **troll **and trolling. 2 different things that are not terribly hard, for people with an IQ located anywhere other than the leftmost 1/3 of the IQ bell curve, to understand. It’s not all your fault Puddin’. Blame mother nature.

How were they ‘trolling’ (as opposed to being trolls, edumacated one)? Are you conflating ‘trolling’ with being dense and partisan beyond reason (Adaher)? With being a tad (okay, a bit more than a tad) harsh and combative (Ramira)? With finally managing to reset their password and reviving a pit thread (Spinky)?

What, when and where something is posted all become part of the equation. If you don’t already know this, I’m not really interested in helping you keep up with the class here. I’d suggest you go to a less complicated board. I hear lesserwrong is really good forum for people like you.

I remember the context of all those situations and I wouldn’t call what they posted, in those situations, trolling. I’m asking you why you insist on calling it trolling.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about a troll’s opinion about trolling, troll?

I’d suggest you PM Miller, the Pit mod and ask him if he has any room for you on the list. If he does, then ask how soon he’ll be assigning a Pit tutor for you. He’s pretty generous with requests from noobs seeking Pit tutors.

Either that, or start back at page 60 and read forward. We pretty well define them when we call them. I’m not bothering.

You can sit down now.

How about a situation where someone out of the blue replies “Moron” to a post?

F-P is Phlipp-Phlopping hard in the Explain Nunes Memo discussion. I would have called him out on it, but [1] I’m not really involved in the discussion, and [2] it is in GD.

Definition of Phlipp-Phlopping:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=20715752&postcount=1610

You kiss your mama with that mouth?

Do you wear tie and tails to a wrestling match?
Or are you lost again?

The Pit isn’t really a wrestling match. It’s more of whoever has the endurance or interest to get the last word in type match. With no real payoff.

And you play in it just like everyone else.

He doesn’t really play like everyone else. He sits alone in the corner.

“I MUST protest! This R-rated movie has people swearing in it!”

He mostly plays with himself.

Your momma sucks your daddy’s dick then kisses you with that mouth.

nevermind, wrong thread (and forum)

Yeah, the *Makeovers and Pedicure forum *is down the hall. Common mistake.

Honestly, if it were me, I’d just reset all the old passwords of long inactive users from who haven’t been back since the hack. . If someone really is the person they claim to be, they’ll probably need to reset the password again anyways, and they can get an email notification if they still use the same email. Sure, if they don’t, they’d need to talk to a mod, but that’s not that big a price to pay. And most would have to anyways, since they wouldn’t know their password.

That is, assuming that, with this database, that is technically practical.