Once again, its Friday. What are your big plans?

I am attending another naked hot tub party, but first, we are going to visit a vintage store. We will have to pick out an outfit for another person, hopefully soemthing they would most likely never wear in public, or private. Afterwards, while wearing said outfit, we will have dinner somewhere on State street.

My girl has threatend me with a tutu and a dress and heels so far. I hope nothing of the sort will fit me. However, I will just have to grin and bear it, and hope no one I know recognizes me.

Afterwards, its to the hot tubs, and the whirlpool bathtub (which I was in from about 0230 till 0400 last time). Also, we will be showing the Big Lebowski.

So anyone else having fun tonight?

I’ll either be going to see spiderman or go to a local bar and see a friend of mine play. Maybe both!

This weekend I will accept the adulation of my family in a weekend-long Mother’s Day tribute. Then I shall go flying in a small plane and marvel at the gorgeous countryside that I am fortunate enough to call home.

I’m blowing out of this 8x8 foot cube in a half hour(Damn unix). Going mountain biking for the first time this year(Damn weather!).

Afterwards going home and fixing any wounds I may have earned and have an adult beverage. Going to watch my 6 year old niece in her soccer game tomorrow!

I will be tidying up the place and then saying goodbye to a special person in my life. She is moving away next Friday, and I want to take some time to tell her what she meant and how proud I am of what she has accomplished.

First trip of the year to the summer place. A short bike ride tomorrow AM (if the weather holds), a quick shopping trip to see if anything good is on sale then back to the city Sunday to finish up gardening by actually planting seeds and watching the little babies grow.

I’ll be outta here in about ten minutes, so have a good weekend y’all!

Dance class, then dinner at the Old Post, then possibly going out to a local club to see a band (and see if they’re danceworthy).