One food to pig out on

Name one food that you could pig out on and eat and eat and eat forever.

For me pistachio nuts

Remember only one (no cheating guys and gals)

Salt and vinegar potato chips.

::drool::

Cheong fun (the rice noodle stuffed thingie they serve as part of a dim sum lunch with the yummy sauce)

Cinnamon Grahams cereal, right out of the box, by the fistful, no milk. :slight_smile:

Pistachios are good, or any other sort of nuts, but the killer for me is the “Cajun Mix” I get at the bulk natural food store: assorted rice crackers, sesame sticks, cashews and almonds, all covered in hot salty spices. I only get a smallish amount, and then scoop a small bowl to eat, or I’d just nibble through it all.

Bob the Random Expert
“If we don’t have the answer, we’ll make one up.”

Honey Roasted Peanuts
Licorice
Raisins

Of course, there are so many more, I’m just too tired to think of them at this moment.

Shadowfox

Goldfish crackers. No contest.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

We have a trend here.

Pistachios, cajun mix, ANY kind of nuts. Roasted pumpkin seeds. Sunflower seeds. PEPITAS! I can eat obscene amounts of pepitas. Yep, even pine nuts.

Any kind of “trail mix” as long as it’s short on raisins and peanuts, and heavy on good stuff.

And pasta. I could live quite happily on pasta. Asian, Italian, doesn’t matter.

Veb

Cocoa Puffs. Loads and loads of them :slight_smile:

Olives!

I’ve been known to snack away a whole jar.

Particularly Calamata olives (those are the ones you get one, maybe two, of in a Greek salad).

But, I’ll take any kind.

What flavor? I love the pizza ones too

Mark: Plain ol’ cheesy flavored. I haven’t tried the other kinds yet because I buy them for the kid. :wink:

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Hot Wings,blue cheese,celery,beer.
I know you only said one, but its sort of a package deal.

<font color=“orange”>Cheez-its. Mmmmmm, cheezy.</font>

“The more beautiful the rose, the more thorns it hides underneath.” - Louie
Fun with HTML (tutoral)

Pancit (it’s a Philippine noodle dish made with cabbage, carrot, green onion, pork or chicken, and different types of asian noodles (rice, mung bean, or egg)) with lemon. I could eat that day and night especially the way my neighbors make it.

Chicken.

Or perhaps any brand of chocolate creme biscuits. (I mean cookies, for all you foreign folks)

“So what you are telling me, Percy, is that something you have never seen is slightly less blue than something else that you have never seen.”

Spaghetti, the old-fashioned kind with meat sauce, like mom used to make. It’s my ultimate comfort food, in fact, I like it so much I’m wearing it on my hips and thighs!

“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.” Albert Einstein

Real food: Shrimp.

Snack food: Ritz crackers.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Fried fish, but it has to be fresh-caught. Mmmm!

Paella, preferably made by a native Valencian.

Hard-shell crabs with lots o’ Old Bay.

Macadamia nuts freshly picked, sold in their shell, right off Highway 15, at a small by-the-road stand, some 40 miles north of San Diego. Heaven on Earth, and only $3 a pound (1997 prices) :).

But, be warned: BUY the special nut cracker sold alongside the bags of macadamias or you’ll have one heck of a time trying to open the shells (with regular nut crackers, pliers, etc.).

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.