If you had to be limited to one kind of junk food...

Let’s pretend that whatever junk food you decide on will not cause any more weight gain than ordinary healthy food will, and that you aren’t any more likely to contract some painful or terminal disease(s) from it, and that it won’t quit appealing to you if it’s all you have of the junk food variety for the rest of your life. But you have to decide what one type of junk food will do you from now on out.

What will it be? What one junk food item would you be happy to consume for the rest of your life, at the exclusion of all others?

Some type of candy? Cookies? Cakes? Pies? Snacky things? Nuts? Chips? Donuts?

Mr. Goodbar.

Didn’t even have to think twice about that.

Potato chips. I think I’d actually take that deal.

Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. Especially now that my tongue is all healed up and I can eat them again for the first time in years. Oh Flamin’ Hots, how I have missed you!

I think I’m going to have to go with ice cream, as long as I don’t have to settle on a flavor. If I have to settle on a flavor, I’ll go with chocolate and some nuts. But I would hope I could bounce around among the flavors some.

Oreos. Food of the gods. The absolute best ones are the various holiday ones, cuz they have just a bit more cream than the usual ones. Yum yum yum.

It may be Veggie Straws, which are now sold at Costco in giant bags that last me a couple days.

Sooooo good.

I get sick of sweets faster than other snacks so I would have to go with Pizza and sneak some pineapple on it to cover all the bases.

That actually sounds good. Wish we had Costco here.

I think I’d go for potato chips.

Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Preferably the kreme-filled, chocolate covered ones, but any would do. Mmmmmmm. Food of the gods.

Pizza. I could eat that to the exclusion of *all *other food,period.

Fries. No thinking necessary.

Potato chips
I love salty more then sweets

if it had to be sweets
Heath bars

see they are almost there right now–one letter away from Health!

Yup, me too.

Yeah, but the OP said “Junk food”, not nutritional main courses.

I say: Honey roasted peanuts. In a pinch you can call these a meal.

Ice cream, depending upon, as Zeldar said you weren’t limited to flavors or toppings. If that were the case, it would have to be something cheesy, like cheesesticks, or potato skins.

Onion Rings or BBQ Dipsy Doodles…

Very soft oatmeal raisin cookies.

Fries. Especially if I could switch back and forth between regular fries, curly fries, and waffle fries.