One of the world's oldest questions answered soon

My mom just called me. There was a noise outside her window.

She looked outside and saw a woodchuck.

Chewing on her house.

I believe she may have chucked something at the chuck, but the nature and quantity of the chucking is as yet undefined.

As for the chuck, he is apparently a recidivist chucker. There is evidence of long-term chucking.

I watched a woodchuck desperately scrabbling at the door to our woodshop a few weeks ago, but we keep all the chucks in a container up high, so neener neener, Mister Woodchuck.

Q: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A: Your mother’s house.

Ask her about the chicken/egg thing.

and also whether God can microwave a burrito so hot that He Himself would not be able to touch it.

Cecil speaks on the matter :

It capable of bringing the house down. Bite by bite, foundation wall by foundation wall.

Woodchucks are land beavers (as per my fiancee… who rarely is a reliable source).

If only she threw it a Tootsie Pop!

That would be kind of pointless. Evolution says the egg came first.

Yeah, but common sense says that the chicken had to get laid before the egg did. :stuck_out_tongue:

I often find myself wanting to fashion a 15th century trebuchet in my backyard. I would use this trebuchet to hurl groundhogs into my neighbors yard. And with meticulous record keeping, I feel that I could determine once and for all, how many woodchucks wood could chuck, if wood could chuck woodchucks.

Strangely enough, my mother once had a trebuchet in her front yard. My niece built one for a movie prop.

Perhaps pitcher Kerry Wood could be given a supply a woodchucks and a trebuchet…

And yet, we’ll still probably never know how many woms a wombat could bat, if a wombat could bat woms.

but was it a chicken that laid the egg or a mutant hatched from it?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then a woodchuck would chuck wood till it upchucked.

Now, how much wood would a woodchuck upchuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood till it upchucked?
That, I do not know.

How do you know the woodchuck is a female??? :dubious:

42?

Unfortunately, poor Kerry’s chucking would most likely be high and outside this season. :smiley:

Stats

I always wondered…

How much ground round would a ground hog hog if a ground hog were ground round?

Hunh?