Ongoing Snark Thread

I’ve been annoyed ever since that twatwaffle Thudlow Boink was first to quote Hunting Of The Snark.

There’s a certain irony to this;

It’s a ongoing snark thread, not a discontinued shark thread. Though, thinking about it, I probably shouldn’t criticise someone with a drawer full of fresh teeth.

Hmm.

How about them wobbegongs, eh?

Not a whole lot though. It’s drowned out by the loud whooshing sound.

So you pitted me yesterday for politely answering a physics question in GQ.

And today you pitted me again, attempting to point at me and laugh about how dumb I am, when you were whooshed by a joke about the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Maybe give it a rest for a few days, and try again towards the end of the week? I’m sure I will eventually do something pitworthy, I can be a complete jerk sometimes.

Thank you Tigger, Poo , Christopher and Eeyore. Now learn the fuck to snark.

Open a Troll thread and you get snark.
Open a Snark thread and you get cat fights.
Wonder what a Cat Fight thread would be like?
This must be the dope.

So you’re saying it’s ok to declaw cats?

Well, then you have to keep them indoors. duh.

Only if they are feral or goth cats.

I’ve read that it is illegal in Great Britain. It seems we are chopping off their toes or something like that. I understand there is a bone removed with the claw. They can still tear up furniture with just their back claws and teeth, it just takes a bit longer.

A goth cat? That’s so emo. Are they always black? I love a black cat. I would leave the claws. Cause that’s just how I roll!

Who needs nice furniture?

Well I see a simple solution. Do they have feline dentists?

More of basically the same thing?

What’s going on with this new necromanser? Or should this have been posted in the troll omnibus thread? I’m so confused!

Probably found it from a Google search.

Don’t we have a Quantum Hippopotamus thread?

Octopus close enough?

No. The main problem is that quantum hippos have to be cooled to near absolute zero with liqiud helium or else their waveform will collapse. Therefore, despite pie-in-the-sky singularitian fantasies, we will likely never see consumer-level quantum hippos, or, indeed quantum versions of any Whippomorph.

Can’t never be completely sure, thing like that.