Oooooo mistletoe?

Who do you want to catch under the mistletoe?

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!

I always picture the CrackWhore as more of a “six-pack and a skin flick seductress”. Who’d a thunk she’s a traditionalist (of course she may be lurking 'neath the 'toe in a fishnet catsuit)?

As for me and the OP, it’s GBS.

Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Oh wait, that probably won’t be happening.

Maybe I am looking at this from the wrong angle. Did you mean who would I want to catch so I could kiss them, or did you mean what 2 people do I want to catch kissing each other?

I am making this way too difficult. I think I will go take a big drink of caffeine.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

You want to catch both of them under the mistletoe, Mullinator? Hmmm…maybe we better find out what that Sqrl is really doing in your pants? :slight_smile:

Man, this is taking a decrepit turn for the worse. I don’t want anything to do with them, so don’t start imagining any twisted 3 ways, because that is astonishingly far from my intent.

My intent was to make a joke regarding the apparent lack of love between the two. Man, this is just not turning into the funny post I thought it would.

Hey Mully, as a conservative republican myself, I found it damned amusing.

I can just see a sloppy drunk ole Bubba slobbering all over Hill’s cheek while he tries to run a hand up her skirt.

“There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

My list of people would be meaningless to you, and I wouldn’t wan to incriminate them anyways. But I would like a Mistletoe Belt Buckle for the season.

http://www.madpoet.com
Computers have let mankind make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of tequila and handguns.

I think to make a belt buckle out of mistletoe.

Handy thinks a midget to mouthe his trousers?

'Scuse me - vertically-challenged

Insert Random Witticism Here.

Well Chief…since I am more often than not a figment of your imagination… you are welcome to whatever fantasies your imagination brings you.

As for me… I would love to find mistletoe hanging from the belt buckle of my englishman’s pants. =)

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!

Hey Uncle, nice to see I am not the only one on this here board.

Gonna have to remember the mistletoe on the belt idea for our little Xmas get-together.